Community post

Discussion

Future Mommies-2-Be--TTC#1

View Full Post

I started this board for ladies who are TTC #1. Not that ladies who are trying for #2-7 aren't important, it's just a totally different ball ground and I wanted a place we Future Mommies could come to and share are feelings since "we" aren't Mommies yet. We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

User image

297 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 297 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies

Jess thank you so much for answering my question.
I hope that you and DH are well.
Im very sorry for your losses, I hope that you get your sticky bean soon.

Krunchie, Hope that you are feeling better and that you are kicking those infections YUCK!

El, sorry about AF xx Hope that you enjoyed your meal and your coffee, Hehe, im a sucker myself for chai latte, I also love chai martinis but they are a thing of the past for a while.

Bradsummer, YEA for perfectly timed Oing!! im so jealous of your positive opk!!! Amazing, good for you. Hope the ttw isnt too bad for you xx

I was telling DH everything but he really didnt seem too interested. I mean he is very hands on he is going to be the best dad but all the other stuff, it wasnt really fun for me to share it with him either. They are funny men though, I think that they love us so much and want to know everything but thats why we are women!!! We always deal with the hard part, because we can xx But if they want to know everything, thats also amazing.

Greekmum, im glad that you had a nice night its great to do things different from the norm. Sorry you werent able to BD but, im sure hubby will be happy to oblige the next night x Also good luck with the OV tests yea xx

AFM My fantastic Husband treated me to a couples day at the spa yesterday, we had a massage, facial,pedi and maniure. We enjoyed eacher other very much. He is wonderful, im very lucky. I hope that everyone out there is as lucky as me. Marriage can be hard sometimes but it is so worth it.
It makes me want to become pregnant even more. Sigh.
Finished the Clomid course. Right now I feel pretty normal? I hope that I have a fertile month!!
Anyway I start a new job tomorrow for 7 weeks, I have been looking forward to this work for a long time and im nervous!! But its going to be a great distraction for me!

Also its been 19 months for us ttc and I love you guys xxxx

Hope that you all have a great day/night

User Image

12 years ago

poop

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Krunchie

Double wammy!! sorry love-- AF and sickness--

Big Fat Poop

xxxxx

User Image

12 years ago

Beca, That's a good idea. I do have my favorites on my FB page but not all of them.

Kelly, We do deal with the hard part. Lucky you, my DH came in last weekend with a spa package list saying in the future you will know where to go. LOL...thats all I got no booked spa day like that. You are VERY LUCKY! Marriage is definitely hard and unfortunately my DH isn't so romantic and sweet. Once in a blue moon kinda of guy. Becoming pregnant will happen for you. I am having faith that you will have a very fertile month. Yay, for a new job and a distraction is always great to have.

Katie, SORRY, dang it must be her month since you know it is almost Halloween. Just thought I would try to be funny.

Well, yesterday I had an embarrassing moment and this will be TMI. All day yesterday, I was barely bleeding. I thought AF was leaving early than ever 2 days that was short I kept thinking. Then my DH and I went to a house showing and while there I felt cramps and when I sat down in the truck to leave I felt a gush. We decided to go out to eat and I rushed to the restroom when we got there. Boy was I surprised, I had soaked through my undies and pants. I didn't even have a tampon in because I hadn't needed one all day. I tried to clean up as best as I could and lucky enough I had a tampon in my purse and then when I got up from the toilet I looked down and saw a long blood clot it look like a shoestring but fleshy like. I started crying. I have never seen this before I have seen small blood clots but nothing like that. So, I rushed to my DH and told him we had to go home now instead of eating. I would explain when we got in the car. So, scared to know why I had such a big long clot for. Sorry for the TMI

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Wints, Thanks! I really hope I get that sticky bean too!!

Bug, I really ope that your ok....I'm not sure what that would be. I will keep you in my prayers.

As for me, I pretty much got a negative OPK today. I think tomorrow will be significantly negative. Oh Boy!! Two week wait officially starting!! Prayer is needed!!

Thanks Ladies!! God Bless!!

User Image

12 years ago

Bug

Im really sorry that AF has been playing her nasty tricks on you. Thinking she might have been on her way out, then Bam, Nope.
I have had big clots before. They are very scary. I would see it more if I had used a pad. But nether the less it is horrible. Sorry my love.
Have you been having bad cramping with your AF?

Im sure though by the time you see/read this she will be mostly gone xxx and then you can look forward to the new month.

Hope that you have had a good weekend, and happy hounse hunting?!!!!!!!!!

All the best to all my lovely ladies

User Image

12 years ago

Aby, thank you and prayers are going up for you. I hope that you caught that eggie and your journey is short. Fx'd you get that BFP!

Kelly, Thanks for letting me know I'm not crazy. I don't have really bad cramping its very bearable.

Af is gone. She never really showed back up like she did Friday night. I have been spotting all weekend since Friday so, this morning she is officially out. That little gush/blood clot was so strange to me since I have never experience it before. but since it never happened again and only once during the whole entire thing I'm going to just hope that it was just because I hadn't bleed all day Friday and that when if finally did come it was just clotted from the whole day of not coming out. Thats the only thing I can figure to be the reason for it.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

hey all my ladies hope u r all doing well today.

bug - good to here the clotting has stopped. not only can it be depressing but it can also be gross!! i get clots sometimes and they just look ickie!!

wints - sounds like u have a reallu sweet hubby there. spa etc is always a nice treat but even better when its bought for u!

afm - almost all better now and just waiting for my appointment (2 weeks today) almost looking forward to it so i can fix whatever is going wrong with me! also about to book flights back to the uk for christmas as a christmas surprise for my parents! in cahoots with my sister in law as i need someone on the inside but dh said to just book the flights as its my christmas present! so just making sure i can have the time off work and can get my dogs into kennels then i'm booking! vv excited!!

baby thoughts to all!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Sorry AF came krunchie. Prayers sent for your appointment in 2! Hope you get some answers!! :)

bug, i've had that before. it looks differen when you use a tampon, but if you ever use pads it will look like that. perfectly normal and gross :) lol Sorry you had to bear that in public! I did the EXACT same thing but I was at home. We were getting ready to leave and when I sat on the couch, squish. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Had to wash all my clothes by hand so it didn't stain. LOL., DH says, thank goodness I'm not a woman!!! LOL

I am glad all of us ladies found each other!! I really enjoy you ladies! :) I can't wait for each and every one of us to get our BFPs!

Oh yeah, bug love the quote!!

beca, that's sounds like a blast!! Glad ya'll got to do it!

kelly, JEALOUS! That sounds like a perfect day! Glad you guys got to have a wonderful day in the midst of all this TTC :)

AF still hanging around! She's making up for the super short trip last month!! I wish she would leave because I am ready to BD lol.

We're 27, TTC since we got married. No pregnancies, 3 fur babies. Male & Female fator infertility. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Hi ladies, I hope everyone is doing well!

Krunchie, I'm sure your really excited about your appt in 2 weeks, That's your tww lol! I'll be praying for you.

afm, I don't think I've been experiencing any symptoms yet. Lately my stomach has been feeling a little odd, at least everyday I feel a little discomfort, but who knows. I really hope I get that BFP!!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo