Community post

Discussion

Clomid Buddies

View Full Post

Hi Everyone! Can you believe it is already time to start a new thread! Hello to all the ladies that have been in this group for so long and welcome to the new ladies joining us. This is (in my opinion) one of the best threads on here and it is so nice to share with each other as we go through this sometimes difficult journey.

User Image

285 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 285 Replies | Last Page

User ImageI just got my internet early tests in the mail today and like a true poas addict..... I tested!! I could have O'd last Tues... so I would be 6dpo or so....... ?? but I am not sure of my O day... anyway this is what I got within 10 minutes and picture contrast only altered..... showed up right away!

Early Early bfp?????

12 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA again. I kind of lost my internet mojo. Happens every now and again.

Thanks for the comments about my DD's lost tooth. The tooth fairy brought her $2.00. She was so excited. I did keep the tooth too. I imagine I will keep all of them. Can't seem to throw away anything of hers.

Big hugs to the girls struggling with sadness and family drama.

Nathalie, I'm sorry you had an argument with your DH. I know it's hard, especially when you want this more than you want to breathe.

For me personally, I made a decision (a promise to myself, really) early on when I was trying for DD that I still needed to live my life. It is still hard, but I'm going to thumb my nose that this beast that is infertility and still enjoy my life.

I refuse to let this battle consume me.

I do what I can to improve my chances, taking my vitamins, getting tested, etc, but then I shelve the rest and go on with the everyday things I can control. It's too hard to live life in two week increments, so I don't.

I know it's much easier said than done, and I hope I'm not coming across callously. I don't mean to be. It hurts my heart to know that this battle is leaving gaping wounds on my friends. I hope no one is afraid to ask for help managing the depression surrounding IF, because it is definitely depressing, and worse when the people who you expect to understand the most are the least supportive.

Sending big hugs to all my girls here.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago

Nat - Sooooooo....did you guys eat some pineapple core? I'm glad you and your dh reconciled. You sound much more relaxed. I started taking EPO on CD 2 and now I'm on CD 10. I had increased CM today and a trace of it since about a few days after starting it. WARNING!!! I took the 3,000 mg of EPO for the first few days and it made me poo like crazy! It is also used as a laxative as it has glycerin in it. I dropped it down to 2,000 mg a day and it is much better. My bottle said to take it 3 X a day as well but for me that is just too much.

Wannababy - That may be implantation spotting! I wouldn't worry about the fact that you didn't wait a month after the m/c. What's done is done and stressing is not good.

Carolyn - I don't know about that test....hmmm.....its hard to tell if there is any color to it since the pic is altered. Is is pink? that its an early !

12 years ago

Melissa - Just saw your post! Your words are very inspirational! Not callous at all! We all need to hear a little reminder like that every now and again! Thanks!!!!

12 years ago

User Image

Here it is unaltered.....

12 years ago

Love - my DH had to have the same conversation with me about three months into trying. I am glad you were able to talk it through.

Carolyn - I can't really say that test is positive yet. Give it a few more days and test again. I have had a bad experience with those super sensitive Internet tests.

AFM - I am pretty sure O day was yesterday. I started eating my pineapple core today. We did the bd the day before ovulation and twice four days before O. My doctor told me to only do it every other day. Do you think we BDed enough to catch my egg?

Here is the blog post. Thanks to everyone who contributed!
http://rachelsgettingthere.blogspot.com/2011/06/confessions-of-reproductively.html

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Rachel- thank you for using some of my confessions. i feel honored to be a part of your blog and let others hear my voice.

Carolyn- i was going through photo bucket earlier today when i decided to post one of my HPTs from last cycle. I had posted it anonomously and you commented on it. Then i started thinking that i might have had a chemical pregnancy or miscarriage last month because its very uncommon to have 5 evaps with color from 5 different brands in one month.

What do yall ladies think? My period started super early last month and i had all of these postives. do yall think i had another m/c or chemical? or are they just evaps? here are 4 of the 5 tests.
User Image

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea - those tests look positive to me. Thank you for sending me your confessions! Any sign of o yet?

*~* Rachel *~* Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Shea- those sure do look pos.
Where do yall order those cheap hpt? I am going to go broke!!

Jess User Image

12 years ago

Rachel-Thank you for your oppinion on my tests. the more i think about it the more i think i M/C or had a chemical. ANd i should O tomorrow or wednesday. I posted my OPKs earlier today.

Jess- thank you for your oppinion and the site i have ordered mine from have been babyhopes.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo