Community post

Discussion

any ideas?

View Full Post

Hello ladies :)
I was wondering if you all could prob put my mind to ease or keep me busy with your stories. I have a couple of questions...

So my AF came May 6 til the 11.
I did the "deed" 11,13,14,15 and 16.

According to my tracker I was suppose to ovulate on Friday the 16. I really couldn't check my CM due to having unprotected sex and yeah it being kinda a mess (so sorry tmi!).

On Friday I noticed really faint cramps on my left side. I bought a OPK test (not 100% sure if I ovulated Friday) and took it Saturday and it's been negative ever since. Since Saturday my CM is creamy and white. I also started to temp today and it came out to be 97.9, and since I just started I really don't have much to compare to.

My symptoms are only cramps on the left side that I still have til today, creamy CM, and my breast are getting bigger. My AF is suppose to come around the 29th. I've been having trouble sleeping but I'm so tired during the day (possibly because of my lack of sleep) I haven't had much of an appetite either.

Have any of you had CM like this after you ovulated or became pregnant (if you have kids already) ... Is my temp low even if I did ovulate? I'm sorry for the all the questions ... I had a surprise pregnancy that's ended up as a mc three years ago and wasn't ttc so I've never done any of this. Any stories or feedback would be very appreciated! Sorry for the long post!

17 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 17 of 17 Replies

Omg, the dark ring around the nipple/areola is one of my first signs of pregnancy! ;x Do they kind of look like bull's-eyes? lol. Like, the nipple itself is dark, there's a light inner ring and dark outer ring to the areola? And they seem to be growing? It happened with my chemical about3 months ago, but has been happening to me every ovulation since so I don't trust my nipples anymore, heh. But for 4 pregnancies it was a very reliable sign. :D

My CM has dried up, Idr if it happened last cycle, I'll have to check. I stopped with the OPK's this morning, bc I only have 8 left and need some for next cycle if this isn't the one. And as I don't feel any different, I'm thinking I'll have to try again. Ohhh well.

But things sound promising for you! Tons of baby dust your way. :)

User Image

10 years ago

any update?

10 years ago • Post starter

The line hasn't darkened, so I must just be getting multiple evaps or something, idk. Woke up at 3 am and puked the other night, don't know what that was about. Have felt occasionally queasy and almost vomited the other day but never actually did. Though I've had a runny nose too, might just be sick. What about you??

User Image

10 years ago

Well for the past 3 days I've had really bad headaches, stuffy nose and my boobs are so sore! Especially the sides. I took a test today bfn, and I've started to get some cramps... My AF isn't due until the 31st... Maybe I'm getting it early... I don't know there are times where I think I am and then times where I think I'm not... We will see by the end of the month! Hopefully you'll get your bfp

I got another very faint line, but this one is definitely darker than the others where you have to squint hard, but still faint enough I have to lay it against something white/solid, so hopefully not a chemical. Did you retest? :x

User Image

10 years ago

I did two days ago. Nothing. I've been cramping in the morning like AF but nothing. I think I'm out :( we will see!

Aw. AF came this morning. Guess it was a colored evap. Meh. Ohhhh well. On to next cycle!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo