Community post

Discussion

Anyone due for aunt flo on the 1st July 2011?

View Full Post

Is anyone due for aunt flo ont the 1st. I ovulated on the 14th June and had spotting 7 days later...... Trying fr 3rd bubie. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/thumbs_up.png

22 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 22 Replies | Last Page

I'm really tired of BFNs too! We've been TTC #1 since 2005 so this is getting really old and depressing.

Having bad cramps today, tender BBS, and just exhausted. Have a feeling I'm out this month so I wish AF would just show her ugly face already! :(

User Image

13 years ago

Hi ladies. I'm due for af somewhere between june 30th and july 2nd. I had an implanon implant for 2 years and got it removed 4 months ago..since then I've had irregular cycles. This is my second month ttc. I used opk this month and I believe I ovulated around the 15th or 16th, I'm not sure though because I had many days with dark positives. I'm new to all this ttc stuff and not very confident in my abilities yet lol. Also, I've read that it can be harder to concieve after being on birth control so I feel like it's going to be awhile for me. I wish our bodies could just get it right the first time trying ;)

13 years ago

its so hard with all these BFN i feel like i should have invested in pregnancy test company i would be a billions air!!!

13 years ago

Ugh..there goes my shot at a bfp this month. I told myself I wasn't going to test anymore this month until af was late but I just couldn't help myself. Waited 5 hours to test and right after i dipped it i noticed I am spotting. So not only do I not get my bfp, I wasted a perfectly good test. Ok next month for sure, no more early testing for me. Well I hope you ladies have better luck this month.

13 years ago

@Time4aLilBump it so hard that always happens to me i test then it comes that why im a little scared to test! think positive we all have to stay positive. to all. your little angel will come. i know its disapointing trust me i know but think about it this way your little angel knows when to come he or she will know when you ready!

13 years ago

@Time4aLilBump - Sorry for your BFN!! :( On the up side, you can get this new cycle going and gear up for next month. Hopefully it's your month for a BFP!!

Seems like testing always brings on the witch! Mine is due tomorrow and I think I'll hold off til Friday to see if she shows up....ugh! I agree, I think we all should have invested in pregnancy test companies cause they're making a mint off of us! lol

User Image

13 years ago

I'll be 14 DPO tomorrow. I haven't tested yet, which makes this the first month (in 9 cycles) that I have been abe to resist the urge to test early. The thing is I don't know which is better: 1) test early and get the pain over with or 2) test late but go that many additional days thinking it might be our month! I suppose it's not much fun either way.

I'm sorry for your BFN, Time4aLilBump. It always helps me to focus on a new cycle, but to be honest it usually takes me a few days of mourning before I get to that point. Take care.

Good luck to all!

User Image

13 years ago

Oops, got my days mixed up. AF is due Friday or Saturday not today!

Probably torturing myself but I'm getting a little hopeful since my temps are way up the past 3 days instead of dropping for AF like usual...

Good luck everyone!!

User Image

13 years ago

congrats on finding out your prego!!!! i still havent gotten aunt flow spotting though

13 years ago

Hi All,

That Gremlin arrived on the 30.06.11 - one day early and rearing to go - I am sure it was a chemical pregnancy as af was rather heavy - oh well..... lets try again.
Did anyone get a BFP from this cycle - hope so!

13 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo