Community post

Discussion

TTC # 3 (girl) using pre seed

Has anyone got any success stories when using pre seed and tryiing for a specific gender?

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Now this seems to me.. better to not use if you are trying for a girl. Now I say this because I learned in the Shettle's Method book How To Choose The Sex Of Your Baby that the female sperm survive much more harsh environments than the male sperm do... now remember.. those male sperm are FAST swimmers.. so if that makes the cm A LOT easier for them to swim through.. then I say opt out!

BabyFruit Ticker

12 years ago

Now this seems to me.. better to not use if you are trying for a girl. Now I say this because I learned in the Shettle's Method book How To Choose The Sex Of Your Baby that the female sperm survive much more harsh environments than the male sperm do... now remember.. those male sperm are FAST swimmers.. so if that makes the cm A LOT easier for them to swim through.. then I say opt out!

I see that you are three days from ovulation!

BD now...today.. and then DO NO BD again until you are SURE you are done ovulating!
the female sperm live much longer than the males, and that is why the Shettle's method for a girl is so!
IF you BD the day before ovulation, and on it.. you'll be sure to get a boy!

I also recommend having your partner taking a HOT bath to warm up his buddies... It will eliminate a ton of the male sperm.

I'm not kidding.

BabyFruit Ticker

12 years ago

Hi, i did the timing method and got my girl. No diets..and temp readings...just charted my cycles until I established a pattern..:)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo