Community post

Discussion

TTC #1-Cycle 2

View Full Post

Hello Everyone!
I am on my second cycle of TTC#1. I thought we hit the jackpot this past cycle, but AF showed up today. I hope to meet other ladies on the same journey so we can obesses together and share our stories. Sending you all tons of baby dust!

-Valentine User Image

38 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 38 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!
I'm joining a little late, but am on the same cycle. I O'd either on Saturday or Sunday which would make me about 6 DPO. I am on my 3rd cylce trying to conceive #1. I'm 29 and DH is 31 and we've been married for a little over a year.
I've been having sharp pains and twinges from my ovary and pressure/cramps. I'm not tired yet or have sore bbs. I just had my annual obgym exam and got a lot of my questions answered. It made me feel better about this cycle.
Can't wait to hear everyone's symptoms and BFPs!!!

Baby dust!

13 years ago

Hey Betsy!!
Welcome!!

-Valentine User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies
How is everyone doing? I am so thrown off... I got a + opk on CD 14 I am on CD20 I have dull achy pain in my lower abdomen, waves of nausea... am I imagining things?
Check out my chart... I did not start charting my temp until CD 6

-Valentine User Image

Im still assuming that i'm 9dpo it could be more or less this cycle has been crazy.
Symptoms as of today have been:
severely emotional
some twinges from where I suspected I ovulated on my right side
very vivid dreams
some acne on my forehead (could be stress)
not that hungry lately

hope this is all good news!

13 years ago

Hey Everyone!

Sorry it's been so long!! I was taking a break but I'm back!

I am SOOO super confused though!!! ugh!!!

I have a topic open asking a question about ovulation! This is what I said:

""I've been using the OPK's since CD10 and it's now CD17. I always would ovulate on CD14 - but I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet.

I just learned this afternoon that you shouldn't use FMU for an OPK - is that true? would that change my results? I've taken them first thing when I wake up.

Also, should I keep testing? or do you think I may have missed my O because I was using FMU. I have had wet slippery CM all this past week (it's drying up now) - there was one day where it was kinda egg-white color (CD15)... but it's hard to pinpoint since I wasn't really paying attention to my CM due to the fact I was using the OPK's (I wish I would have been!).""

Any guesses?

I have NO idea if I ovulated or not!
I haven't really been paying attention to any symptoms either cause I am TRYING not to obsess about it! I even have my husband confiscating my pregnancy tests so I don't take one until a day after my period is due! ugh... it's gonna kill me! haha...

I'm happy to hear about everyone's updates!! I am SOOO excited for updates when testing time comes around!! YAY!! =D

I'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and loving husband! and I have a little cocker spaniel puppy =) My passion is pregnancy! I work with women who are trying to conceive by teaching them the influence that diet has on their reproductive health and how natural nutrition and their food choices can help reverse infertility. I also work with woman on proper nutrition and diet during their pregnancy and breastfeeding/post-pregnancy season.

13 years ago

Today I am 9 DPO and I promised myself I'm not going to test until Friday which would be 12 DPO. AF is due Sunday. I feel like AF is coming though. I don't feel preggo, no sore bbs or fatigue. It just feels like regulor AF symptons. Let's hope I'm wrong!! Baby dust to all!

13 years ago

I'm 10 dpo and my symptoms include..
backache
emotional
vivid dreams
white/creamy cm starting yesterday
I hope i'm still in the running for a BFP... I took a stupid test on 8dpo and got a BFN but could I still be pregnant maybe??? ahhh I hate waiting to test

13 years ago

hey ladies,
According to my chart i am 9dpo.
heres what i have:

watery cm
cramps (since Sunday)
waves of nausea

am i going nuts? lol check my chart

-Valentine User Image

we're all going nuts!!! i'm all over the place with symptoms!!

13 years ago

So, I tested this morning and BFN! I'm 12 DPO at this point so I'm still holding out hope. I've been having pains in my left ovary the last few days especially at night. This is definitely not like me. Today I have what feels like AF cramps. I'm praying that AF doesn't come on Sunday.

Has anyone else gotten BFN on 12 DPO and ended up pregoo?

I need baby dust!

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo