Community post

Discussion

8yrs trying.. different partner now... This morning I got this positive.

View Full Post

I just got my first bfp after 8 unsuccessful yrs of trying with my ex husband. We split on very gud friendly terms because he didn't want a baby after all.. I couldn't let that choice be taken from me... I knew at 38 I wud never meet anyone to have kids with now.. but I'm in total shock at the minute cos I wasn't trying at all.. I moved from Scotland to northern ire in November.. new job and home in December.. now this.. I was gonna try with sperm donation in about a yrs time.. that was my plan... I don't even know how many days past ovulation I am.. but I reakon period was about two wks late... That and cramping but no period was my only indicator. I'm in total shock now.

user submitted image

33 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 33 Replies | Last Page

Definitely pregnant! Can't deny that little one. Congratulations hun!

6 years ago

Tyvm... Not one bit of morning sickness either.. can't believe it!

6 years ago • Post starter

Nearly 18 wks and she's waving at me... So lucky to ever experience this x

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm so glad you get to enjoy your pregnancy after so long trying. It just goes to show that women (and men) should never give up. Can you feel her kicking and moving now?

5 years ago

Hi again.. yes I've had the odd flutter.. kinda like she's tumbling over in my tummy.. no big obvious kicks yet though.. but gender scan last week showed her very active ???? .. how u feeling with urs? How far on are u?

20wk scan

user submitted image

20wk

user submitted image

You are half way there! I'm 12 weeks now so 6 weeks or so behind you. I've been very nauseous but no throwing up. The nausea is starting to fade now so I'm very excited about that! We go for our 2nd appointment next Monday and we'll get to hear the babies heart beat on the Doppler. Looking forward to that so much!

5 years ago

Ahh flamingo did u get to hear heartbeat? U had Ur twenty wk scan now? Just had a 3d one today.. private.. but was on special offer.. why not ????

Todays

user submitted image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo