Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

181 - 190 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Pearl_325 - I tested yesterday and BFN, way too early but of course i'm analyzing everything and I was convinced I was preggo haha I am going to wait until Monday. I was going to do it Sunday but there's a girl I grew up with and we don't talk much anymore so I don't really want to see a glimmer of something and associate it with her bday - is that weird/crazy?? Also - this makes me wait an extra day lol

User image

6 years ago

Ok ladies, again i posted another Ovulation test, i think TODAY is my ovulation day. Im going to go buy a different brand on lunch and see if it comes out positive (dollar store). Those always work for me.
Now i dont know if i should BD today since we did it the last 2 days in a row, bc we need to BD for 3 days now. What do you think?

6 years ago

TWW- I would just say you're waiting to see if you're preggo. Don't show him the test because testosterone never sees the line until it's clear LOL

Flamingo- Welcome! I've charted for about 10 years now, and it's very reliable to tell you what day to ovulate. I've used it for prevention and TTC. I also use OPKs when TTC so that I can pinpoint prior to O, and we are swaying girl so I need to have a good lead up to O.

Dragonfly - OPK can be done any time of day and are better done 2-3 times per day after CD10

Beautiful- Deifintely positive!! O day should be tomorrow so I'd BD tomorrow night. then you have at least every other day.

I'm feeling pretty hopeful this month. Maybe spending the holiday with my surro twins will give me lots of baby dust

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the advice ladies!!

@beautiful - Today is totally the positive - you'll ovulate in 12-36 hours!! Have fun this weekend! :)

@callmecrazy - Your comment actually made me laugh out loud! So true!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 going good so far! I love the a few of us are right on pace with each other! Hopefully its good news for us all! I feel completely normal so far and not really stressing...yet. When i have too much time on my hands i start googling 8 million things haha so im already making a lot plans for this weekend to keep myself busy!

@mir777 I think we all go a little crazy during this tww and especially when we all seem to be "planners" and we want things to fall on certain dates or be associated with certain things. Totally normal! In my mind I will find out im pregnant on Thanksgiving OR on my husbands bday Nov 28th and then announce in a fun way on Christmas to my family. The Gender reveal would be on my birthday March 25th and i already have the place and decorations picked out hahaha see? I'm crazy too!

User Image

6 years ago

Beautiful & callmecrazy - Thanks for the advice! I ordered some OPKs and they should be here next Tuesday (CD7). Going to do some research on when the best time to test with them and what cycle day to start on. I'm excited about using them so that's a good sign. I'm also looking forward to watching my BBT chart develop this month as I've never done that either.

6 years ago

Well looks like all 3 of my apps had to update my new info LOL, Today is my 1st + OPK, im happy i got one!! already talked to hubby and we are ready!!! of course showed him the test and his comment was "NOW THAT A LINE" so their you go men dont see what we see. LOL
He wants to skip today and start tomorrow i just dont want to miss the egg.

flamingo= we are here to help you with any questions you have, we all give our opinion. at least with OPK/charting you get to know your body more. sometimes it plays tricks on you, like it did me this cycle!!!

Pearl_325- At least its the weekend and you wont be thinking to much about it LOL. stay away from computer screen hahahahaha!!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 I think you should go for it today and tomorrow! i know they say every other day but id hate to miss the open window just in case

User Image

6 years ago

pearl325- i think im going to go for the next 3 days and skip a day and try again. i just want to be sure! nothing i can do but keep trying! plus its the weekend!!!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 Great idea!! Fingers crossed for you!

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo