Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

161 - 170 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Joining in here! Got my period yesterday. This will be our third cycle TTC and I'm going to try charting my BBT for the first time. Good luck everyone!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Welcome aboard. Are you doing any OPKs and other things this cycle? BBT temping is good but can be tideous sometimes as you have to take them the same time each day before you get out of bed, must use the same thermometre and test in the same spot (mouth/vaginally) to have accurate results.

@Beaut1ful38. You must have selected to remain anonymous. I am sure you can edit that in your HPT Images. The lines are so close to each other that to me looks like you are close but I am no expert.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 I have never tried OPKs. Is there a brand you'd recommend? I went off birth control in June to start getting ready and my cycle ranges from 29-33 days, so I think I ovulate a little later then normal. Since I'm not positive when I ovulate I was hoping temperature checking would help me narrow it down. I don't get up in the middle of the night so I think this might work for me! I bought a new thermometer just for this and am keep it right beside my bed. It looks like this month I'll O on my birhday! That will make it easier to do the BD more often as we'll be in a birthday mood :).

6 years ago

FlamingoGirl13 - Welcome to the Aug forum. Good luck this cycle!

dragonfly- i tired to edit but cant im about to post another picture. i just have the bloating, ovulation pain and backache throughout the day. this is the 1st month out of the 5 TTC that im not getting a blaring +.

6 years ago

Hi ladies - I came across this page because if I get the BFP my due date would be August 1st - so I'm on the cusp. I'm 9 DPO - of course I tested yesterday and nothing - I figured - but I was anxious and at least it wasn't 6 DPO like I wanted to lol

I used the OPK this month - I Bd a couple days before in a row and on my positive day (I'll attach pic for you to see - the numbers are thedates and I missed a day as I ran out but Bd anyway lol) also - dollar store brand!

I'm finding myself analyzing my symptoms and I need to stop googling everything I'm actually driving myself crazy - the only real thing I feel is sore nipples, not breasts. That's about it really.

Good luck to everyone! Baby dust to all!!

User image

6 years ago

mir777 - Welcome to the Aug Forum!!!Wishing and hope you get your

AFM, i am in my TWW , only 2dpo so nothing going on!

6 years ago

Getting into my fertile window got my df come home so we bd like every other hour lol heres to no period November ladies may we have have baby dust and BIG FAT POSITIVES this month!!!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Hi all - I jumped over here because I don't think anyone was left in the July board. I took a test this morning (12-13 dpo) and I think it might be positive! In 3.5 years of trying, I have never seen anything more than a bad evap (only a line the evening or day after taking the test). I am really hoping this is it!! I have posted 2 pics, if any one would like to take a look and let me know what you think, I'd appreciate it!

I am debating whether I should take my 1 FRER this afternoon or another cheapie or if I should wait and take it tomm morning with FMU. What do you think I should do?

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. It definately looks positive to me on both tests. I would test again in the morning with FMU with your good test. If you want to use the cheapie test this afternoon you can if you want. Save the best for last is what I always say.

CD7- Not much to report here. Used my first OPK this morning and it said "No". It definately takes the guess work on waiting for two lines to come up and then deciphering the results and driving myself crazy.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

twwtoolong- OMG, ok so when i looked i saw a very faint line! the longer i looked it was hard to tell like eyes planing tricks on me. so i changed screen then went back and saw a very faint line. This could be it!!!! i would take a FRER maybe tomorrow or Sunday Morning let the HCG get stronger. But if i were you i be testing with cheapie all day!!! LOL

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo