Community post

Discussion

January 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

I'm starting up the January board! ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

184 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

161 - 170 of 184 Replies | Last Page

AF started yesterday! Just wanted to wish everyone who's still waiting to test a lot of before moving over to the February board!

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

9 years ago

11 dpo. I uploaded an hpt. Pretty sure what I see on invert is just an indent. But yesterdays sure didn't have that. Really hoping we did it this cycle. My breasts starting getting sore around 7-8dpo. And usually if I breast soreness it happens the day of or the day after I ovulate. So hoping that this is a good sign.

User Image

9 years ago

Well, onto the Feb board! AF showed Saturday afternoon. GL to all those still waiting!

9 years ago

2/3 dpo af due 22nd if we are lucky this cycle edd would be January 29/30th so still have 11 days before we test. GL to everyone else in their tww

9 years ago

just checkin in, prob end up having to check out pretty soon lol, spotting roughy 7-10 dpo, the odd abdominal cramp, tested today, internet cheapie test... thought very faint but im convinced its evap lines... will buy other tests and test end of week, been ttc over 5 yrs so hope is very slim and im not tracking every thing the way I used to!!
Good luck all testing and trying... baby dust!!

9 years ago

Hi all. Ok this is a little different for me. But it's encouraging to read all yours so thought I'd give it a try. And why not, I'm lying in bed driving myself nuts with frustration and impatience so I need an outlet. I'm 10 days past O and I normally am 35 days between which means I'm not due on for another 9 days. I tested yesterday and today but nothing. I just feel so pregnant, I have really achy hips but on a downer, my boob soreness is receding which is normally does about a week before i come on. I'm trying so hard not to do this to myself but hey I just can't stop the obsessing. So it's good to know I'm not alone x

9 years ago

Oh my goodness, last night I had a dream that I had positive hpts. Too bad it wasn't true when I took a test this morning.. ugh

There were 3 positive hpts in my dream..

User Image

9 years ago

Kelley!!!
Hopefuly it will be a dream come true for you

User Image

9 years ago

Yeah that sure would be nice. I could only be so lucky.

Does anyone here check their cervix? Lately I have been inserting my finger to check what cm was like. Today was the first time that I think I actually felt my cervix. Not quite sure.

User Image

9 years ago

12-13dpo, bfn. Expecting AF tomorrow or Friday

<a href=

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo