Community post

Discussion

Future Mommies-2-Be--TTC#1

View Full Post

I started this board for ladies who are TTC #1. Not that ladies who are trying for #2-7 aren't important, it's just a totally different ball ground and I wanted a place we Future Mommies could come to and share are feelings since "we" aren't Mommies yet. We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

User image

297 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 297 Replies | Last Page

October 2011

10.Greekmum
12. Wints100 (kelly)
16.clivencleo
17.Connie
20. el2011 (Elle)
22. Bugttc
24. katie (krunchie29)
28. JessHillard
31. melissa (angelcutiemh)

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

October 2011

10.Greekmum
12. Wints100 (kelly)
16.clivencleo
17.Connie
20. el2011 (Elle)
22. Bugttc
24. katie (krunchie29)
28. JessHillard

12 years ago

Good day!!

I took Hpt sunday morning...and of course nothing is NEW but a clear then after a few hours.. showed up..grrrr..! GAME OVER!!

What a LIfe...so difficult..but then Life MUST go on... i did continue taking EPO it helps me for cramping bec. of blood clots... i very kind to me this time...additional supplement for my ttc is vit. E with selenium..Has anyone tried it before?

For those still on the waiting game...praying for your all ..a clear !!

to all!!

12 years ago

I still haven't Od yet...was supposed to on 16th. But OPKs never got dark. So instead of driving myself nuts I am trying not to use the opks rest of this cycle. If no bfp this cycle we have to make a decisions...hsg? Clomid again? RE? Or give up for now.

Bug have you ever gotten your progesterone tested 7dpo? Because when I bbt and used opks I thought for sure I was ovulating, and I was...but they were crappy eggs. Hence the clomid :-/

To other ladies - sorry I am on my phone...I will write tomorrow!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

clivencleo, ugh sorry. what does the Vit E with selenium do?

my temp dropped a bit this morning, so i think i might be out soon too :( ... hoping it's because i temp'd a few minutes earlier than normal, but not sure even i believe that. trying to hold off on testing at least one more day.

also feel like i might be getting a cold on top of that, my nose is all stuffed this morning. yuck

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

12 years ago

October 2011

10.Greekmum
12. Wints100 (kelly)
16.clivencleo
17.Connie
18.Bugttc
20. el2011 (Elle)
24. katie (krunchie29)
28. JessHillard

User image

Disappointed once again. Cycle 8 was another failure. Waking up to a temp drop below the coverline and AF cramps with a tinge of her on the TP. I know she's coming today and I feel angry not sadness. Tears are a minimum. I just want to physically slap Af in the face if only it was that easy. Sad thing is its not AFs fault its my body's fault. It doesn't work right. It must have issues providing for a baby. I know I'm not out till AF shows up but the fact is the signs are there and there is not way to say she's not going to be coming full force within the hours. I'm tired of this. I'm tired of trying to start a family, to bring a baby into our lives and I'm tired of it not being God's time for me. I'm not blaming him just wish he would make it our time soon why is he making us wait for. (Throws hands up in the air)

Cleo, sorry about AF. vit E with Selenium? Nope never heard of using it for ttc. I'll have to do some research on that.

Jess, sorry about the OPKs, you could just being Oing late due to stress. No,I haven't gotten any test ran on me yet. No insurance and no money to do it with, or atleast for testing right now. We decided to start testing in December if we have conceived by then. I may have crappy eggs or just not enough progesterone to keep the bean to burrow inside the uterus. I'm going to try Soy this cycle the nautral clomid to see if that helps plus use some progesterone cream after Oing.

Elle, sorry about your temp drop you can take your temps 30 mins before or after your normal time and it will be okay. I'm sorry your nose is all stuffy.

User image

Bug, I'm sorry about AF. I will continue to pray for you..

As for me: I had a quick question: I'm pretty sure I "O" on the 20th (as I have been for a while). I noticed some cm yesterday but today I haven't noticed any. Any thoughts? Of coarse I'm worried because I had an argument with my dh last night and then I read online that stress can delay "O". I don't feel stressed out, just had an argument with hubby last night ( I cried) I really hope that doesn't mean that my "O" will be late. Any thoughts? Thanks all!! and God Bless!!

User Image

12 years ago

Bug - that's a bummer. Have you tried vitex? You can't do vitex and soy together, but I tried vitex. It helped with my ovulation because I stopped spotting. But I have heard good things about both.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

elle_hi! sorry for the temp drop and stuffy nose..it's not over yet till shows..it helps to increase fertility...dh and i taking it once a day..

Bug_so sorry...ugh!! I totally feels and understand you.. , when my comes im always blaming myself...and thingking what is wrong? in fact we have a regular cycle right?..most of the time i want to give up...If i did..what will happen?..so we have to be strong...try and try until we succeed..we can do it with prayers ... u bug..

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo