Community post

Discussion

October 2016 Babies!!

View Full Post

Well, I'm onto the next cycle....AF arrived today.
Hoping and praying for an October baby....

164 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

121 - 130 of 164 Replies | Last Page

I just have no idea what's going on :( My temps are usually perfect (you can see my old chart) but for some reason after ovulation my temps have gone crazy!

Big hugs to all who had AF show :( but enjoy these two weeks and try and do something new :) show that you will not be beaten!

Love to you all!

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

Hello ladies, joining in for a hopeful EDD of 10/20/16! Suspected O date based on cervical changes and CM is 1/27/16. This would make baby #5 for us!

As far as symptoms go, as of 6DPO I am feeling pretty hopeful! My boobs are killing me, and I never experience soreness even before AF. Lots of dull cramping, fullness in my lower abdomen, tons of CM when I would typically be the opposite at this point in my cycle. I'm absolutely exhausted! But I'm also a night shift nurse with 4 small children, so it may have something to do with that! ;) At this moment, I'm starving but I can't find anything that sounds palatable. I made a snack but I don't like the way it smells so I haven't eaten it yet. Lol

Hugs to those who got their visit from the witch, and baby dust to all!!

Melissa, RN- labor and delivery Wife to David since 6.28.2008 Adoring Mommy to Emma Raen (3.10.09), Joey Michael (9.5.10), Noah Tyler (4.30.12), and Ellison Jane (6.29.14) Praying for blessing #5 User Image

8 years ago

Sorry for those who had the witch show

Kellytorr- that must be so nerve wracking! Fingers crossed you get an answer soon.

Welcome Labornursemommy- this will be our 5th too

9dpo and bfn with second morning urine. Although i only held it for 2hrs because I've been getting up to pee every two hours. Other than that im bloated, gassy, felt emotional today, a little bit of creamy cm, acne, dull AF cramps here and there. Some typical tww symptoms in all my cycles (pregnant and non). Will probably test again tomorrow.

8 years ago

Welcome Labournursemommy & you got some brill symptoms there , rooting for you now kellytorr , I know only 10dpo but did/uploaded test today and not even a shadow :(, will try again Fri 12dpo and if nothing will prep myself for no Oct baby , tbh we have been trying off and on for last 2 years the fact that I never fell makes me think that Im prob just too old and time running out, we can't afford private fertility treatment so unless the doc gives me Clomid next month not sure what else I can try?
Love n luck to all,

8 years ago

Going up I've been taking progesterone cream (serenity from wellspring) for 7 days...it looks like it has taken 3 days to take effect but its going up My last dip on the 30th of Jan is the most common date for implantation as well. I really hope this is my month. Going to test on Saturday morning

TTC #1 since August '13. 44th cycle started 8th January '17. Currently in the process of an IVF cycle. 9 eggs collected 23rd January '17. 1 egg fertilised and looking at putting this fighter back on 25th January '17. www.lifewithendosite.wordpress.com

8 years ago

I'm 7dpo, and had a huge temp spike today - feeling like I have hot flashes too. Can't regulate my temperature. I don't know if I'm hot or cold. Plus the basic cramping I get about this time every month, but this month my breasts are fuller and a little tender. They normally aren't.

I did a test (because POAS addiction) this morning with a bfn, but it's way too early. I just wanted to satisfy the itch, you know? Plus, I get so mentally convinced I'm pregnant, that seeing a bfn actually calms me down and makes me realize it's all psychosomatic. Then I can work and concentrate on other things.

Good luck everyone! Hopefully I'll know for sure by this weekend if I'm in or out. I never give up hope till about 12 dpo.

8 years ago

Temps still going up! Not testing until Saturday still even though I'm 14DPO lol just don't want to see a BFN!

8 years ago

I am so praying for you Kelly I've been following your story on here for a time and I am praying for you (in a non fanatical way of course! Religion's never been my thing!) I have everything crossed for you lovely xxx

8 years ago

Hi ladies

I'm only being the 2ww. But have just read all the pages hehehe
Good luck Kelly!!!
Sorry to all the other ladies who AF who arrived!!

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

For all those who are going to try for November babies, please let me know when you start the November 2016 forum.
there is this one though -http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=622484
but not sure if it is the right forum. I really loved the support in this group and kept me going through the journey. So please let me know when you start the next one.

and for those who got their BFP this cycle! And sincerely praying for a BFP for those who are in their 2ww.
to all!!

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo