Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

121 - 130 of 225 Replies | Last Page

Well crap..I dunno then. When was the last time you took an opk? I'm sure based on everything that you O'd but maybe it wasn't CD 14 then? I seriously doubt it though. I think the software on this site is better.

10 years ago

I just thought of something..dunno if it'll change anything, but have you checked your "primary fertility signs" setting on FF? Maybe it's not set to view your temps as primary? Just a thought

10 years ago

How do you delete a current chart on FF it says there is conflicting fertility signs and I just wanna wipe it out and start over. Maybe I clicked something by mistake idk. I tried to override it and it showed cd14 as ovulation day but that's when it also said conflicting fertility

10 years ago

Okay..try this, but I'm not sure if it'll work. At the top, go to data in-between "home and view". Click that and then at the bottom of the list you will see delete under the cycle/chart management. Obviously, click delete. Hope that works. Let me know.

10 years ago

Thanks so much it worked. Took me a few mins because I'm on my ipad so I had to switch from iPad app to desktop lol. Anyways it's deleted and I'm gonna redo it. Hopefully it works ugh stupid biotch app lmao

10 years ago

Ok i redid everything and it's now showing cd14 as my ovulation day but it's a solid red line. Idk if that's because I did the override or not. Before I did the override it wasn't detecting any ovulation. And there still isn't a cover line. All my other charts had a red dashed line up and down. Totally confused this month. FF has never done this before. The only things I put in for data was my temp,opks,cm and bding. The opks I entered were for the first two days so I didn't add the gazillion after the fact.

10 years ago

Glad that worked! I have to say though that now I'm a little confused because for the last 6 months that I've been using FF, I ALWAYS have solid red lines. Like the crosshairs are always solid. Could it be bc you normally use the app and switched to the desktop today? I don't know. I went back and looked at all my past cycles and they all had solid red lines. Now FF is starting to piss me off LMAO! Ugh..I'm confused now!

10 years ago

Idk!!! Mine usually look like this --------------------- both up and down. I had to change to desktop only to delete the cycle. But I'm back on the actually ipad app now. And the mere fact that I don't have a cover line is really weird considering today my temp piked like a lot .I'm thinking FF can kiss my all American ass!!! I've done serval dozen ovulation calculators and they ALL say CD14 and so doesn't this site. So FF is being a biotch and it's not even recording some of the cd info like cm and position ect... lol I'm deleting the app now. At least with this site with or without putting my set ovulation in it still says the same damn thing. Oh and even after i redid everything and it set itself in cd14 under my analysis page it said ovulation not yet detected. UMMM OK bye bye FF

10 years ago

Thank you jhoe! I'm hoping the same thing lol. How are your opks treating u? I tested yesterday with the cvs strip and it seemed semi- solid. Same today. I feel like I'm out this month but tonight I'm going to play catch up with hubby just Incase I still got a shot :-P.

10 years ago • Post starter

Haha!! Jenn you trip me out! I'd be pissed too! Lol yeah I just wouldn't worry about it. Who knows sometimes FF does some weird shit! I will say though that I've never had dotted lines so I honestly don't have a clue. Based on everything though, I really think you're safe to stick with CD 14. On the plus side you're really close to starting hpt testing and that's always a good time lol!

Hope-- my opks finally gave me real positives but it was such a pain! I've never ovulated as late as i think I did this cycle. If I'm right, I o'd yesterday at CD 17. My temp was up this morning but I need a couple more days to confirm. If you still don't have a blazing positive, I'd say you're still in the game! Hopefully you can relax and have some fun with the other half tonight! Good luck and keep us posted!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo