Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

121 - 130 of 451 Replies | Last Page

Tubal, so good to hear from you! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I bet little Tucker is just perfect! I'm sorry to hear of your troubles but so glad to hear all is well now. :)

After many dreams of testing and all tests were positive (you girls were all in those dreams too as I shared my good news!) I almost tested this morning to literally make my dreams come true but then chickened out. I'm enjoying the possibility that I am maybe pregnant and hosting my niece's going away to college party this afternoon and decided just in case it was negative I didn't want to ruin my day (and everyone else's!) DH has begged me to wait until tomorrow anyway. Much love to you all and I'm thinking of you all!! XOXO

8 years ago

Jackie and Shan- SO FANTASIC!!!!! Fx this numbers keep doubling like they are supposed to.

Baby path- I AM sorry about the embryos BUT I'll send prayers, good thoughts and wishes your way for the two inside!!!

Tubal- CONGRATULATIONS on your perfect little boy!

Like TTclate- I had the HCG shot. Despite being 10dpiui I'm hesitant to test. I don't think o could handle a false positive so I'm going to wait to test until Wednesday AM.
I'm on vacation too and don't want to ruin it with unnecessary tears. So I'm practicing my patience. HELP! Lol

8 years ago

Congrats tubal! Gosh that went quick. I remember when u got your BFP! God u and baby are doing well after such a scary issue

Kethryes-thanks girl. Looks like the trigger is completely out now. I didn't have a line at all on my test today so I think I will stop testing for now. I am 6DPO and 8 DPT.

Bens- good luck! I don't like to test early either because I don't like the stress. I envy those girls getting early positives. But I was bored so I decided to test out my trigger, LoL

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Next ultrasound is Friday the 14. Doc wants to do one every week till 8 weeks when she releases me to my obgyn.

User Image

8 years ago

Basia: how are you feeling today? Is the cramping gone? Your US is so soon!!

Counting down the hours until my Beta on Monday... How you do keep yourselves from taking a million tests every day?!? I'm having little cramps and twinges, spotting has completely stopped and I'm exhausted. I have 4 positive tests and hubby wants to know how many more I need to see... Not sure the answer but I feel a compulsive need to POAS lol

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago • Post starter

Ttclate- The nurse told me they don't want me testing until the 19th. I am only 3 dpiui so I'm in the dreaded wait! I'm planning to be busy with camping and getting my son ready for school to start. Yikes! So hopefully that will help.

Basia - how are you doing?

Jackie - I think I would be testing like crazy too! Can't wait until we hear about your numbers!

Babypath - prayers for your babies to stick hon!

Tubal - congratulations on your sweet baby boy! What a blessing that both you and your boy are healthy after all you went through! So happy for your new life together.

Chaffins - awww whaf a relief to see that first picture of your baby, but yeah way to leave you hangin! LOL

While - that's a great sign you changed bra sizes!

Bens10- fx for you! You're a little ahead of me. I keep noticing every little cramp or symptom, but trying to not dwell on it too much. We all know how easy that is.

CateMat & Shans - how are you feeling?

User Image

8 years ago

Babyangel~ feeling good :) I just get real tired at different times of the day! Doesn't matter what we r doing I just get where I can't keep my eyes open haha! And I can feel the stretching of my uterus. It really feels like I'm on AF. It's the weirdest thing! How r u?

User Image

8 years ago

Stark white at 10dpo :(

8 years ago

Babyangel- your just a little behind me then. I was told to test on 8/17. Im 7DPIUI today. But I've been testing out my trigger shot so if I have extra cheapie I might just keep testing, who knows.

Babypath- it's still early girl! Hang in there. Fx for u!

Jackie- it's hard not to want to PoAS! I've had 2 losses in a row so (when) I get pregnant again I'm sure I will want to constantly for reassurance. Luckily my RE will want to monitor me closely due to my history. Looking forward to your update!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Baby: Keep the faith mama!! Everyone implants at different times. Even though I had a 3dt, pretty sure I didn't implant until 7-9dpt since that's when my brown spotting was happening.

24 hours until my Beta!!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo