Community post

Discussion

Future Mommies-2-Be--TTC#1

View Full Post

I started this board for ladies who are TTC #1. Not that ladies who are trying for #2-7 aren't important, it's just a totally different ball ground and I wanted a place we Future Mommies could come to and share are feelings since "we" aren't Mommies yet. We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

User image

297 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 297 Replies | Last Page

Name/Nickname: Jess
Age/ DH's: Me - 23, DH - 25
Cycles trying: 15
Cycle length: 30-31
About your journey so far: 3 miscarriages. PCOS, MTHFR, I have info on miscarriages in my signature. Can't seem to get past 6weeks :-( Currently on Third round of Clomid this month and now have also added 1,500mg Metformin. This will probably be last month on Clomid for a while. I plan on using sperm friendly lube, instead cups after the deed is done (tried last month and got BFN), trying doggie style on O day (lol heard it helps!). I used to BBT but third shift messed it up too much, so I gave up.

I got into the nursing program and start in January, and have a wedding in June 2012. I have to order the dress in December. I hate that we have to plan for pregnancy and it doesn't happen right away for us.

I finished reading the thread, and I agree with Connie lots of information to absorb. So hopefully I do better as the days go on ;-)

Beca - I hope you get your BFP!

I am CD11 today, 5 days til O should happen.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

October 2011
10.Greekmum
16.Bugttc
18. Wints100 (kelly)
24. katie (krunchie29)
28. JessHillard
31. melissa (angelcutiemh)

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Beca, wait till the weekend and see what happens that way you don't drive yourself crazy with those disappearing lines. As for the cervix, always do that at the same time everyday so that could be why it felt lower. I'm sorry that your having to go through this but just think a Bean could be getting all snugged in tight.

Connie, your funny. I'm hoping there is an egg cooking as well. Thanks, I would even use Asher for a boy name.

Welcome, Jess, I have been reading about the Clomid journey forum. I'm sorry your journey has been such a long and scary road. Congrats on the nursing program. I hope that this 3rd of Clomid does the trick and gets you that BFP that sticks. hun.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

yeah I guess your right bug... im so upset! Iv got some cramping that feels like im about to get AF anytime now and lower back pain but im just getting a lot of creamy CM (sorry for tmi) and hot flashes...to the point im flush in the face.

The cramps feel like AF cramps but they also dont feel like AF cramps...kinda strange... and my uterus feels full...

Im sorry to be freaking out guys...Im just really hating my body right now... im so frustrated...I dont know what to think! the temp thing is confusing along with my cervix starting to lower...i just hope tomorrow's temp stays up... guess we will have to wait and see...

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

bugttc__thanks a lot..you're so kind...praying you caught the eggie this cycle..

greek__sorry about the confusing symptoms,praying it will leads to ...very very

jesshillard__hoping you'll get a soon, then 3rd session of clomid would be the last one.. and BEST WISHES for the coming wedding..

connieg__i agree with bug..so funny..i love it,,.i helps to ease my mind..(for being so during the 2ww)..

Afm, 3 days left before testing..having a lot of creamy/ sticky cm ( tmi alert)...this time no brown spots..

and to all!!

12 years ago

October 2011
10.Greekmum
16.Bugttc & clivencleo
18. Wints100 (kelly)
24. katie (krunchie29)
28. JessHillard
31. melissa (angelcutiemh)

12 years ago

Beca, It's totally understandable about how your freaking out and can't figure out your body. that things don't end up with the

Cleo, when you test you get that

Well, my temp took a major dip from yesterday (98,31 to 97.79) I hope thats an implantation dip and that I'll see higher temps the rest of this week and weekend. Not sure exactly when AF will arrive since she's been late the past 3 cycles. I'm assuming it will be around Monday if she comes.

I'm heading out again to spend sometime with my family while my DH travels to Tampa again. My nephew is out of school this week, so, I'm going to take him to a waterfall we never got around to doing when I was living down there. Also, this will allow me to not really think into the last 3 to 5 days of my tww. I'll be back on Friday.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

Beca, to me it looks like you O'd on CD 19 or 20. Maybe you're just 10 or 11 DPO which could be too early for detection yet. Hold your head up! You will get your answer soon! that it's a :))

Bug, temps looking good! for you too!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed my humor, I like to laugh when things get tough :)

as for myself, nothing to report. I have no symptoms, around O time I felt like AF was on her way and I have had some very very slight pink when I wipe...tmi sorry....but not really enough to chart.....I pinched a nerve under my shoulder blade coughing last night so now I feel like I have fever, a start of a cold and a VERY sore back/shoulder. I cannot get those nerve bundles unpinched! But oh well, maybe it'll get me out of work early? :) lol Then I can lay in bed and enjoy these beautiful rain storms we've been having!

We're 27, TTC since we got married. No pregnancies, 3 fur babies. Male & Female fator infertility. Daisypath Anniversary tickers

12 years ago

Ladies!

Thank you for all the support ladies. I know you are familiar with my stress.

Bug - hope you have fun with family! great way to keep your mind away from the last little bit before the end of your TWW...

Connie - I hope your back/shoulder get better! sucks that you pinched something. The bleeding could be O bleeding. Some women experience this. Or perhaps you O'd earlier then you thought and its IB! that would be awesome!! I hope you feel better soon. And it would be awesome to just be able to sit at home :( wish i could do that right now...loooong night for me

Clive- GL with testing! hope this is the month you get that !! sounds promising!!!!

AFM - didnt get to take my temp AGAIN this morning. Ended up being woken up for the second night in a row at 2 am because the hubby was vomiting...maybe he is the one preggo? hahha...i hope not. anyway, ended up taking him to the ER at 3 am and didnt get home till 9:30 am..Had to rush a shower and rush to work..... so here i sit.

The whole time I was in the ER...I was having cramps...almost like AF cramps but seemed different. and my back hurt. felt kind of nauseous so I got something to eat and it only sort of went away. I kept thinking AF was gonna show...checked my cervix when I showered and still seemed high... Ugh...I hope my body figures out what it wants to do cuz this is killing me! having hot flashes again but not as much so far as yesterday...
Im officially 3 days late for AF.

-Bec- June to November 2011 December 2011...!!!! User Image

12 years ago

Beca - It sucks when our loved ones are sick! I hope he feels better soon! Have you tested again!? I am anxious for you!! I HOPE YOU GET YOUR BFP!! AAAhhh :-D *Baby Dust* ALSO, my second pregnancy I thought FOR SURE AF would be there any day, until I realized my temp was still high and I was SO stinking tired. Praying that your hot flashes and cramps are a good thing!!

Connie - I am with beca, spotting is probably O spotting, or maybe you Od earlier and have some awesome implantation bleeding.

Bug - have a fun mini vacation, I hope you come back Friday with news of a BFP! And believe me, I am with ya! I hope this cycle gives us a slew of BFPs (Myself included!!)

Cleo - I had lots of creamy CM when I was pregnant the second time, praying this is it for you!

Good Luck Ladies!! I hope October brings us all good news!! :-)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo