Community post

Discussion

CD5- Need a Buddy! I am officially Despirate.

View Full Post

So i've been stalking this website for the last 3 months. I've been able to calculate my cycle length (30 days).

My first day of bleeding in march was 3/21 and ended 3/24 (short bleeding this month). This leaves me at Cd5 (please correct me if i'm wrong, still getting the hang of this).

Last month I couldnt track O because of a cold I had, BD and I were taking penicilin before our anniversary trip to cut the infection and we both got a yeast infection (yikes). This was exatly during my O week and I had some icky thrush.

Going out to buy OPKs for the first time after work today. (so nervous)

Anyone want to join adventures? :-)

225 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

91 - 100 of 225 Replies | Last Page

Wouldn't that be awesome if you got pregnant this month then! Wow..that's crazy! April is your lucky month! So how long have you been trying this go around? Me and the hubs have been trying 6 months now. He has two girls from a previous marriage but I have none and we really want one together. How many dpo were you when you got a pos with your first pregnancy? Even though it's disappointing to see the negatives, I usually start testing around 8-9 dpo too but that's only bc I see so many ladies on here with positives that early...well that and I have no patience lol

10 years ago

We've been trying for about 5 months. And with my daughter I got a positive at 9dpo. First with a dip stick then I ran our and got a FRER and sure enough BFP. I agree I have absolutely no patients when it comes to testing. Hell I might even start at 7dpo haha. And with my baby girl I ovulated on CD18 and this time was CD14 but either way I'll still have the same due date I think

10 years ago

That really would be so cool if you got preggers this month..especially with the same due date! And hell it'll save ya on the birthday parties lol! This website says that if I got pregnant this cycle my EDD would be Christmas day.

Wonder where everyone on this board went to? Maybe we are boring haha!

Just went out and bought a couple more O test..just paranoid so I'm gonna test again this afternoon.

10 years ago

I was wondering the same thing. They must have left us :( and Christmas Day is my due date sadly tho my daughter was born 12/11/12 so maybe I'll get the chance again lol. So did you test??

10 years ago

Well at least we still have each other to talk to lol! So ya, hopefully another chance and Christmas babies for us both! I did test again and finally a real positive. The thing is that I saved FMU to test with (I know kinda gross but I didn't have anymore tests until I went out today). So I think I'll know for sure in the AM if my temps are still up. I really need to BD tonight to be on the safe side but I think hubby is over it right now and it'll take all I have to go yet another night lmao!! Keep me posted about your AM temps and pray for me that mine stay up!

10 years ago

I will do that. And keep me posted. I've been getting insane positive opks ALL day and even just now at 9pm very weird three days of strong pos . I have a couple on my page you should check them out.

10 years ago

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. I care for my gramma so we have had a busy couple days!

Anywho, I still don't have a pos opk

I had another dip In my temp today.

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

welcome back Lynn. That's sweet about your grandma. I miss mine so much. As you've read I ovulated on CD14 so far so good just need one more day to verify Still kinda wondering why I'm still having positive OPKS been 5 days straight now

10 years ago

STOP TESTING!

LOL. I am gonna post a photo of my opks this far!

UGH

Www.gofundme.com/operation-baby <--- PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT 1ovulation, 1pregnancy, and 1 miscarriage 2012 :( Current cycle - femera TBD

10 years ago

Never mind I don't know how

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo