Posts by MummyHillsdon!

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

4dpo very emotional

Im 4dpo and have been feeling very very emotional and irrational I cant find if this is normal for 4dpo, can a ...

3 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

support for those with endometriosis and trying to conceive

I am a long term sufferer of endometriosis 14 years all together, I have conceived 3 children naturally while ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

So heartbroken

I know I haven't been on here properly for a while but I update every month and check on everyone. I realised ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

I feel like my body hates me

5 days late got faint bfp and today I have pink discharge when I wipe. I don't know what to do. Why does this ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

endometrioma cyst in left ovary

So I had my scans done but dont get the full results till Tuesday but the sonographer told me that I had an en ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

a week of tests

Spoke to the doctor again today as im still getting severe pains in my lower abdominal along with nausea and v ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Feeling down after miscarriage

How long will this last, im crying on and off dont want to leave the house, still having pains and nausea, abd ...

9 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

and its happened again

Well I found out after my last je that I was in actual fact 4 weeks + pregnant but 2 days later I started to b ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

How long will this last

Well I found out i was pregnant at 4 weeks N 2days and started to bleed heavily 2 days later, since then I hav ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

finding it hard

Well on cycle 10 now and was hoping a miracle might happen last cycle to no avail, due to go hospital in 13 da ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago