Posts by MummyHillsdon!

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

So heartbroken

I know I haven't been on here properly for a while but I update every month and check on everyone. I realised ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

I feel like my body hates me

5 days late got faint bfp and today I have pink discharge when I wipe. I don't know what to do. Why does this ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

endometrioma cyst in left ovary

So I had my scans done but dont get the full results till Tuesday but the sonographer told me that I had an en ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

a week of tests

Spoke to the doctor again today as im still getting severe pains in my lower abdominal along with nausea and v ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

and its happened again

Well I found out after my last je that I was in actual fact 4 weeks + pregnant but 2 days later I started to b ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

finding it hard

Well on cycle 10 now and was hoping a miracle might happen last cycle to no avail, due to go hospital in 13 da ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

thats the end for now

Well aftwr another cp I went to the doctor who has made an appointment for me to have a scan and see the gyne ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

dont know what to think anymore

Well I took a diff test and again it was negative, im absolutely gutted, cant believe it has happened again, ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Please not again

Well I took a test today to see the line progression only to get a negative result, im so hoping its a faulty ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

BFP on the day of a full moon

Well I defo believe in using black moonstone for fertility now as today I got my BFP, but im scared its going ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago