Community post

Journal

endometrioma cyst in left ovary

So I had my scans done but dont get the full results till Tuesday but the sonographer told me that I had an endometrioma cyst (chocolate cyst) in my left ovary, which can cause problems concieving, if it was in my right ovary my fertility would be just fine, but I have now got stage 4 endometriosis which gives me 1% chance of falling pregnant naturally. So gutted. But hoping the doc will be able to help on Tuesday with which way we go from here. Im not going to give up, I know I can fall pregnant, my body just dont seem to want it to stick. So keeping my fingers crossed for Tuesday and some good news xx

User Image

3 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

:-( I'm hoping the doctors puts together a plan going forward on Wednesday. Sending you lots of love xx

User image

8 years ago

*Tuesday xx

User image

8 years ago

Thanks scuba.chick, I hope so too, I knew that my endo had got bad, I just had this feeling. Im still ovulating which is a good thing, the sonographer said that I had recently ovulated when she did the scan, so im just going to keep my fingers crossed that my body will eventually except my egg and stick. She said that I have a slanted womb which will help us get pregnant in the future xx

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo