Community post

Discussion

support for those with endometriosis and trying to conceive

I am a long term sufferer of endometriosis 14 years all together, I have conceived 3 children naturally while suffering 2 of which I gave birth to as I lost a twin with my son, I know alot about the illness during pregnancy and the bits between and would like to help those that are in the same situation, so they know there is someone who understands what its like and how hard it is to concieve, I had no one that understood when I first tried nearly 10 years ago but now I have the knowledge to help others.

User Image

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi There! Glad to see someone brought this up. I have a million questions, but not many seem to know much about this, and I'm curious since my Husband and I have decided to TTC for #2.

I was diagnosed in 2005 had the laprascopic. they removed what they could, but some spots couldnt be removed without sever damage. I spent the next 4 months on lupron. 2 months later I was pregnant.

I've had 2 more laprascopics to check for the return of endo as I was told pregnancy "cures" endo. However, I've continued to have a "phantom" pain. No one can figure out why i have pain. the laprascopics didnt reveal any reason. I've battled with ovarian cysts the entire time.

I'm worried, scared that all of this is for nothing........ i've been putting off going to the dr. because I dont want to hear diffinitivley that there is nothing they/I can do.

What is your experience with this? were you told it goes away and comes back? given that my diagnosis was 10 years ago I'm not sure what to expect, I've only ever been pregnant one other time, and that was coming off of Birth Control and mc at 9 weeks.

Any help thought information, encouragement you could lend would be appreciated!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo