Posts by MummyHillsdon!

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

4dpo very emotional

Im 4dpo and have been feeling very very emotional and irrational I cant find if this is normal for 4dpo, can a ...

3 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

support for those with endometriosis and trying to conceive

I am a long term sufferer of endometriosis 14 years all together, I have conceived 3 children naturally while ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TTC with endometriosis

I have suffered with endometriosis for nearly 15 years and im hoping to find people in the same boat as me tha ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

hard breasts? solid in places normal or not?

Today my breasts started to really feel uncomfortable by this eve my breasts have gone solid almost all over o ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

cervix positions

I have af her atm and its very very light ( mines normally quite heavy) I checked my cp and its very high medi ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

implantation bleeding at 11 dpo

Hi there I know it may be tmi but I was wondering if it was normal to get implantation bleeding at 11 dpo? I j ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

conceiving with irregular periods

Hi ladies Has anyone had problem's conceiving because of irregular AFs or endometriosis??

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

anyone testing on tuesday?

Hiya was wondering if there is any test buddies on here? Im testing on Tuesday 18th june sooo hoping its gonna ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

4dpo possible implantation pain???

Hi there I think im 4dpo and have been suffering with left low abdo pain that is tender to touch, I also have ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

acidy sick

Hi im 11dpo and ive been very nauseous especially at night with heart burn and acidy sick it has been happenin ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago