Community post

Discussion

acidy sick

Hi im 11dpo and ive been very nauseous especially at night with heart burn and acidy sick it has been happening for 3 days now, I also suffer with excess gas and constipation do you think theses could be early pregnancy symptoms? Xx

User Image

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Every pregnancy is different, as is every body. That being said, I've had indigestion/heartburn for the last WEEK! I've been getting very faint shadow lines on ICs for the last few days but nothing solid yet.

The indigestion has me convinced though. I NEVER get indigestion... Unless I'm pregnant! Usually second trimester onwards, but I had my abs re-stiched after my last child so it wouldn't suprise me if that's a result of the previous surgery. Here's hoping for both our sakes that it's an early indication... And that it will go away soon! Lol

User Image

8 years ago

Bless ya, I dont normally get heartburn or indigestion it seems to happen alot in the evening for the last 4 days now so fingers crossed that may is the month for both of us, I tested 3 times with a faint positive and twice with a negative so have decided to wait until Thursday my af due date to retest. Good luck and thanks

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo