Community post

Discussion

TTC with endometriosis

I have suffered with endometriosis for nearly 15 years and im hoping to find people in the same boat as me that are struggling to conceive

User Image

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I thought I would start by giving my story, when I was 18 I found out that I had endometriosis after being admitted to hospital with serious stomach pains and mid cycle bleeding, because my mum had cancer of the womb in her 20s they were worried about my situation, we found out the I had webs on my bowel my left ovary and pelvic bone and to top it all off my left fallopian tube had split down the middle. 3 years later I fell pregnant with my son and his twin but at 16 weeks suffered extreme bleeding to which we found out I lost his twin, I suffered with bleeding throughout the pregnancy being admitted numerous times, when he was born the doctor told me that I only had 25% chance of conceiving again and that was only due to my tilted womb. 5 months after my son was born I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. During my pregnancy witn my daughter the endometriosis spread to the circular ligament. That was nearly 8 years ago. We have now decided to try for another after we got married this march but I have already suffered a chemical pregnancy, which I found out is common with endo. I just wanted people to know it is possible to conceive with endometriosis, it may take a while but you will get there you just need to be patient.

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello mummyHildson, I'm 24 and was diagnosed with endometriosis at 21 . I don't have money for any medical help ttc so I'm riding on faith and a miracle . Did you receive medical treatment in order to conceive?

8 years ago

Hi blessmybelly, bless ya trying to conceive the 1st always seems hard I remember well, I didn't have any treatment when I conceived it took me 6 months of trying and strong will, the doctor told me that pregnancy is good for endo, but It made mine worse im waiting for mh hospital appointment in 13 days as we think my endo has spread but 1 thing I will say to you is not to give up hope, it will happen just try not to think about it too much and it will happen when you least expect it. When I got to the hospital I will let you know more xx

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo