Posts by MummyHillsdon!

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Feeling down after miscarriage

How long will this last, im crying on and off dont want to leave the house, still having pains and nausea, abd ...

9 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

How long will this last

Well I found out i was pregnant at 4 weeks N 2days and started to bleed heavily 2 days later, since then I hav ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Nausea heartburn and diarrhoea since 2dpo now 6dpo is this normal

Diarrhea nausea and heartburn! I have been suffering with these symptoms along with dizziness and headaches fo ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Very light af, xervix confusion please help

Well af is here but very very light for me, but whats confused me most ismy cervix is high firm and closed? Wh ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

10-11dpo cramping on the left side of uterus

Ive been having cramp that are more like twinges that come and go and also go down my leg I took a test but it ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Faint positive after chemical

I suffered a chemical pregnancy 10 days ago and did a test today out of curiosity and a very very faint line a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is this normalk after a chemical

I have been bleeding like crazy and have been losing clotsthe size of small golf balls (about 50p round and wi ...

5 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Progesterone levels

Is having a high progesterone level a good or bad thing when conceiving? Can it cause chemical pregnancies? ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Help really confused, spotting at 14dpo

I started to spot last night 1st pink then brown and now it has stopped, could I have ovulated later and only ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Luteal phase length whats ok and whats not

Im a little worried I dont understand the luteal phase stuff mine is 18 day's long and I dunno if its a good t ...

6 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago