Posts by MummyHillsdon!

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Journal

sceptical!!!

Well I couldnt wait till tuesday and just did a test, and got a faint positive but im feeling sceptical after ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

from happiness to sadness in 4days

Well where should I start, I was so excited to get 3 BFP in a row I couldnt believe it we were over the moon a ...

7 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

let myself down

Well today ive been in agony with my fibromyalgia, had to resort to taking my meds, took the kid's to school a ...

11 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Help really confused, spotting at 14dpo

I started to spot last night 1st pink then brown and now it has stopped, could I have ovulated later and only ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Luteal phase length whats ok and whats not

Im a little worried I dont understand the luteal phase stuff mine is 18 day's long and I dunno if its a good t ...

6 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

cant wait for it to stop

So im on cd4 now only 4days till the big O is due and my stomach wont stop hurting, im hoping it all stops in ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

endometriosis pregnancy and me

I thought I would give my endometriosis story, when I was 18 I found out that I had endometriosis after being ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

here we go again

So it was my AF so gutted but it's helped me make more sense of my cycle 26 days long, so on CD1 now. But tha ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

conceiving with irregular periods

Hi ladies Has anyone had problem's conceiving because of irregular AFs or endometriosis??

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

spotting this late whats happening??? tmi warmonh

Last night I went to the toilet and when I wiped myself there was pink cm, next time I went there was brown cm ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago