Posts by MummyHillsdon!

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

cervix confusion :(

Well my af is very very light normally its really heavy, and I decided to check my cervix, its really high m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Very light af, xervix confusion please help

Well af is here but very very light for me, but whats confused me most ismy cervix is high firm and closed? Wh ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

cycle 7, cd1 new start

Well I was right af showed her ugly head today, thought id be prepared but was still gutted, but today is cd1 ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

still no cramps yet, but weird dreams

By now I normally have cramps just before af starts, but all I keep getting is little twinges that I also feel ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

the need for chocolate, think af is nearly here

Think im out this month, I always crave chocolate days before af is due so not a good sign :( but I suppose I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

scared of every little twinge

Im 12dpo im not sure if I have a faint BFP or not really confused, im so scared that af will rear her ugly he ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

strange twinges maybe its implantation?

Well last night I was having weird twinges in the left side of my uterus that came and went and are now comple ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

its my birthday, but no BFP:(

Thought I may have been lucky today and got my BFP that would have been an amazing bday pressies but I suppose ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

10-11dpo cramping on the left side of uterus

Ive been having cramp that are more like twinges that come and go and also go down my leg I took a test but it ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

back now after a break

Well today im 6dpo and have been a way for a week for a rest and ita done the world of good, things had gotta ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago