Posts by MummyHillsdon!

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

TTC with endometriosis

I have suffered with endometriosis for nearly 15 years and im hoping to find people in the same boat as me tha ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

thats the end for now

Well aftwr another cp I went to the doctor who has made an appointment for me to have a scan and see the gyne ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Nausea heartburn and diarrhoea since 2dpo now 6dpo is this normal

Diarrhea nausea and heartburn! I have been suffering with these symptoms along with dizziness and headaches fo ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

hard breasts? solid in places normal or not?

Today my breasts started to really feel uncomfortable by this eve my breasts have gone solid almost all over o ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

dont know what to think anymore

Well I took a diff test and again it was negative, im absolutely gutted, cant believe it has happened again, ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Please not again

Well I took a test today to see the line progression only to get a negative result, im so hoping its a faulty ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

BFP on the day of a full moon

Well I defo believe in using black moonstone for fertility now as today I got my BFP, but im scared its going ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

gggrrrr the tww drives me crazy

Well im 4dpo and I have been suffering with really bad heartburn and acid indigestion and it's horrid, cant ea ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

couldn't stay away lol

Well I couldnt stay away this cycle even though I was going to, im 3dpo today and still calm, I havent even be ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

cervix positions

I have af her atm and its very very light ( mines normally quite heavy) I checked my cp and its very high medi ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago