Posts by EirenA

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Been trying for 2 years as of this month...

I know a lot of you ladies on this board have probably been trying a lot longer than me, so I feel bad intrudi ...

4 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

And just like that

I start AF almost five days late. Hate my birthday

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Five days late, what even is this

I'm currently on my fifth day of my missed period and my tests are all friggin negative and it's really frustr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Ever testing for nothing

I swear, I just test and test and it's just a waste of money, time, and heartache. I'm currently 16DPO and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Two years TTC

Hubs and I took a break from hardcore charting/temping/sex. It was literally absorbing me. Unfortunately, eve ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

I might be crazy...

The husband and I returned to a NTNP type of thing. I basically don't buy tests anymore and I barely think twi ...

8 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Took 17 cycles...

just to end at 6 weeks. Once again reminded why I absolutely gave up trying for this. I'd rather kill mysel ...

8 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Bright red bleeding?

So, I'm 5W6Ds today (6 weeks on Christmas) and after I *ahem* pleased myself and hopped into the shower, I not ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

It took 17 Cycles.

After Cycle 12, I gave up and just let myself be "okay" with never having a baby with my husband. I ...

3 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Anyone have missed period/negative test and still be preggo?

So, I'll start off by saying that normally my cycles are pretty regular. I start AF on CD27 normally every mon ...

2 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago