Community post

Journal

Ever testing for nothing

I swear, I just test and test and it's just a waste of money, time, and heartache.

I'm currently 16DPO and have no AF.
I was supposed to start AF on 07-13-2016, so I'm three days actually late, but I'm on day four with no sign of her.

Well... not to sign. I occasionally have what *feels* like AF cramps, but then it turns into hip and back pain. It's depressing because I feel like I'm both NOT pregnant AND pregnant. I just *know* if I let myself get excited, I'll start bleeding. And I'm worried if I stay in my current state, I'll never start my damned period, but ALSO not be pregnant.

It's just incredibly frustrating to fully expect a period, not get one, but also feel like you won't get pregnant. I'm only 22 (23 on Sunday). I feel like I shouldn't be facing this issue. 2 years of TTC, with a year of it being dedicated tracking and planning sex out and then about 6 months of NTNP and 6 months of just not caring because this is just a misery.

And most of the misery came after my MC in December. I think I was *fairly* positive about TTC and the process. I understand that it takes time sometimes and such. Just... two years?

I've also been trying to be MORE positive, but this issue with my period deciding not to show up is frustrating beyond all belief. I had a 27 day cycle for two months in a row and was SO HAPPY that my cycle seemed to be leveling out. Then this happened.

10 dollars says I start AF later today or tomorrow. Haha, my birthday - the deciding day of getting a + on a digital or starting AF.

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo