Community post

Journal

I might be crazy...

The husband and I returned to a NTNP type of thing. I basically don't buy tests anymore and I barely think twice about symptoms at all since the MC in December. I do, obviously, keep track of my periods, just for simplicity's sake, though.

I went as far back as Jan. 2015 to see what the hell is wrong with my cycles in terms of when my period seems to want to come or not come. This was the result of how many days my cycle was that month:

01/2015 - 27
02/2015 - 27
03/2015 - 27
04/2015 - 34
05/2015 - 28
06/2015 - 27
07/2015 - 29
08/2015 - 26
09/2015 - 34
10/2015 - 28
11/2015 - 29 (Pregnant)
12/2015 - 41 (miscarriage)
01/2016 - 32
02/2016 - 28
03/2016 - ?

Before March 2015, my cycles were regular 27 day cycles. Pretty sure O was constant at day 17, too, from Ov. tests I'd taken for a few months before as well as BBT charting I was doing.

Mid 2015, when my cycles started to become weird, I started charting BBT again. It seems O day has changed to CD 15 now and my period comes whenever the hell it feels like it. After my MC, I charted for about a month and that stayed constant. CD 15 is still O day, even though I had a 41 day cycle following my MC (12/25/15-01/25/16, AF started 01/26/16).

This month, I'm currently at CD 31, 16 DPO. Considering my past cycles, it wouldn't be odd if AF came on CD 33 (for a 32 day cycle as in the one that started 01/26-02/22). As a teenager, all the way up till I was 19, I had a 31/28 schedule where one month it'd be a 31 day cycle, then the next 28, alternating between the two. Maybe my schedule returned to that, only 32/28? Hard to say right now.

UNFORTUNATELY (and to finally reach the whole point of this journal), I've had ZERO symptoms of starting AF. No matter how long AF takes to show her stupid face, I always get cramps 1-2 days before it comes. None of that.

What I DO have is a dull lower back pain (which I've ruled off as a preggo symptom. Seems like I get that a lot these days) and the constant sleeping. When I sleep. I have issues sleeping through the night, but as soon as the sun comes out, I'm DEAD until it goes down and then for the past few days (save last night), I go back to sleep with DH, which results in me sleeping for about 17 or 18 hours a day. This has happened for the past week.

I also found myself bawling my eyes out to Tornado Alley. And my husband not recognizing when I'm trying to be sneaky to do something nice for him. (I never cry like what I mean. Eyes watering at the most, but these were full blown, unstoppable tears).

The main reason I decided to post or even consider the possibility for pregnancy (rather than stay off this boat and continue ignoring that being pregnant is something couples do sometimes), is actually

and Imma get a little TMI

I'm really, uhm, wet... down there. It's that weird wetness you get when you're about to start AF and you're *POSITIVE* she's come, only she hasn't. I've had this for two days now. No cramps. No anything, other than this stupid back pain that's making me consider getting some sort of lumbar pillow.

It could be a thing that AF shows tomorrow. Or today. Or after I post. But I think I've lost my mind thinking I might possibly be pregnant (and will actually keep it).

Wish me luck... and sanity.

8 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

Hi, I am on cd 29 and also in a similar position. I thought af had started this morning but when I went to check she wasn't there as yet. I have a nasty feeling she might turn up tmrw and ruin all my hopes and dreams. But I do have very similar symptoms to yours. Tmi alert! Sick of this weird back pain and funny wet feeling, but I am also having the odd cramp in my pelvic region which I never get for af. I am on clomid though so it could be a side effect. I have also been waking up at night to wee and suffering from insomnia around 3am till 4 am or so and then mornings I struggle to get out of bed! I am so frightened to test bcoz till I test I can at least hope but once I do I will know for sure. And after seeing so many negatives I can't bear to see another one! Anyway good luck to you and baby dust!

8 years ago

Hi Hi!

I FORGOT to mention that I DID test yesterday o: BFN. However, even when I got pregnant last November, I didn't test + with even the faintest of lines until 16DPO and 17DPO was my for sure def. with a line test and digi test.

I ALSO FORGOT THE GAS. How the hell do you forget a symptom like that. Seriously, it's been a never-ending unfortunate symptom of SOMETHING I'm having. ><

Here's to good luck for BOTH of us! Imma see if I can con my hubs into buying me some Walmart cheapy tests on Saturday if I haven't gotten AF by then!

(Even now, I feel like AF has started... hate this weird wet feeling!)

8 years ago • Post starter

Good luck to you, it is difficult to decide when to test after you have lost pregnancies before, like not knowing may be better. Be positive though this could be it, the one that sticks every pregnancy is unique. Baby dust x x

8 years ago

Thanks so much for your encouragement! I'm hoping so, but I'm scared to hope! <3 <3 Baby dusts to you too!

I must say the same thing here. I always had a 28day cycle till my last mc in October. took 6 weeks for AF to show up that time and then it's been 27days,30,31,32,33! now I have the same back ache which is normal (if I had other joint pain to go with,but dont) Also keep thinking I am going to start as I have that wet feeling down bellow but nothing. I just hope she doesn't show up. I want my bfp

8 years ago

I totally understand your pain. .-.

I'm having this problem where because my stomach is upset (it's been happening a lot... it's not nausea, it just feels like I ate something that my stomach didn't like) and I can't tell if I'm cramping or if I need to run to the restroom.

But man, your AF doesn't like showing up on time at all! haha I'm so sorry!

Good luck! I'll be hoping for you all!

lol nope. Started AF around 10/11pm yesterday. Seems about right for that to happen to me.

Good luck ladies! I'm going back to forgetting babies exist.

Sad to hear that! Good luck for next month. No sign of af yet so I plan to test tmrw if she doesn't turn up today! Take care!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo