Posts by HughesMomma

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Help! Tongue feels weird, freaking out!

So I have no idea where I am in my cycle, I never caught the LH surge on opks. Don't temp. It's been a str ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Back at t again...

Some people would have given up by now. I honestly thought I might a few times. But here I am 7 months after s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Back...but only briefly, Gave up hope and then dared to hope again...

It been nearly two years since we began TTC. Two years of emotional and physical hell. I will admit, earlier t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Should I Test? Gave up POAS nearly a year ago!

Hiya, My DH and I began trying to conceive in April of 2013. I am 33 and he is 38. We were blessed with a surp ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

15 Things I can't wait to do!

We have been TTC for 10 months now, not sure if that falls under long-term or now, seems pretty dang long to m ...

5 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Current (and ongoing) Cycle 104 Days

I've been off for a while now. Mostly because CTP only tracks cycles up to 70 days so it was really just a co ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Current (and ongoing) Cycle 104 Days

I've been off for a while now. Mostly because CTP only tracks cycles up to 70 days so it was really just a co ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 65

Called my GP today. She was too busy to schedule me an appointment, refused to order bloods for me until she s ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 61

So at what point can I say, "To hell with the tests, I'm pregnant."? Still no AF. Tested twice 2 wee ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 58 Tested 1/24/2015

Negative. Not much else to be said about that. I was just too happy I guess.

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago