Posts by HughesMomma

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Updating...

I didn't test. This is CD 56, still no af, still pretty symptomatic. Things that have changed for me: Su ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Making a not on odd CM

CD 47 LMP 08/22/2014 HPT Negative 11/18/2014 While checking my cm this evening (internal) I found snotty ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Hello CD 55!!

Here it is 55 days since my last bleed. Wow, looking back that's a whole lotta days. No wonder the TWW drives ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 52.....cautiously optimistic.

Ok, I am writing this at risk of jinxing myself. But I just need to let it out and acknowledge my feelings. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

So this is new....sharp pain in 2 places at the same time wtf?

Has anyone ever experienced pain (mine was like a burning shot of pain) that occurred in the uterus to ovary a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

CD 48....waiting

Well I still have all of the symptoms from my last journal entry, except for the past few days I have been exp ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

ATTENTION: New "Veri" brand tests at Dollar Tree

Ladies, There are new tests at the Dollar Tree. They come in very small packaging, not the standard purple b ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Caved and tested...

After deciding to NTNP, we also quit smoking. Let me explain what I have been experiencing during this "t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone quit smoking recently? Need some help!!!

Ok, first let me stress that I am NOT asking whether or not I should test. Yes I am late, and yes we have been ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Pretending not to hope....(Just letting it out)

When we began our TTC journey, many months ago, I was so optimistic, I imagined myself announcing the pregnanc ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago