Posts by HughesMomma

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

AF to be done tomorrow...now what?

my cycles have been out of whack for the better part of 2014. After a 50 day cycl followed by a 48 day cycle, ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

AF

AF came in like a wrecking ball after a 48 day cycle. We have decided to just NTNP from now on.

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Nipple Discharge!!!?!?!?!

CD 47 AF: Due 11/18/2014 (Missed) HPT: 11/23/2014 (Negative) So still no AF, been getting crampy here and ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

McClintock Effect....

Have you heard about the McClintock Effect? It is a theory, based on an actual study of 135 college dorm resid ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone experienced with Paxil? PLEASE HELP

I am calling my doc to make and appointment to change my meds from paxil to something else. Mostly because pax ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

So I caved....TEST RESULTS

So this morning I caved and took a test because yet again I woke up with night sweats. Negative, of course, wh ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 43 - Symptoms and such

Well its the end of cycle day 43 - and still no af. I was sure she was coming this morning, when I woke with i ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone with O spotting or IB???

OK, a little history, after a very promising 50 day cycle that ended with a very normal AF, I started 1000mg o ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

No Sleep Again...

Well...its 10am and I have just spent another night tossing and turning, back hurting, low abdominal discomfor ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Still waiting on AF....UPDATES (symptoms, thoughts, and feelings)

So, it's after 3 am, and I have been completely exhausted all day (kept falling asleep in the car during erran ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago