Posts by HughesMomma

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Help! Tongue feels weird, freaking out!

So I have no idea where I am in my cycle, I never caught the LH surge on opks. Don't temp. It's been a str ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

So this is new....sharp pain in 2 places at the same time wtf?

Has anyone ever experienced pain (mine was like a burning shot of pain) that occurred in the uterus to ovary a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone quit smoking recently? Need some help!!!

Ok, first let me stress that I am NOT asking whether or not I should test. Yes I am late, and yes we have been ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Nipple Discharge!!!?!?!?!

CD 47 AF: Due 11/18/2014 (Missed) HPT: 11/23/2014 (Negative) So still no AF, been getting crampy here and ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone experienced with Paxil? PLEASE HELP

I am calling my doc to make and appointment to change my meds from paxil to something else. Mostly because pax ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone with O spotting or IB???

OK, a little history, after a very promising 50 day cycle that ended with a very normal AF, I started 1000mg o ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Itchy?!?

CD 46. AF was due on 9/29 or 10/06 according to charts and longest cycle history. BFN on 9/29. Have not retest ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone else testing tomorrow? October 3rd.

So I am trying to work up the nerve to test tomorrow with FMU. I will officially be 15 DPO and AF was due on S ...

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone get late BFPs? (POLL)

So ladies, As I await something, anything, I figured I would toss out a poll to keep myself, and those with ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Help!! Should I test?

On August 22nd I had what I thought was the start of AF 2 days earlier than expected. It turned out to be 4 da ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago