Posts by HughesMomma

Discussions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Should I Test? Gave up POAS nearly a year ago!

Hiya, My DH and I began trying to conceive in April of 2013. I am 33 and he is 38. We were blessed with a surp ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

15 Things I can't wait to do!

We have been TTC for 10 months now, not sure if that falls under long-term or now, seems pretty dang long to m ...

5 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

ATTENTION: New "Veri" brand tests at Dollar Tree

Ladies, There are new tests at the Dollar Tree. They come in very small packaging, not the standard purple b ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Pretending not to hope....(Just letting it out)

When we began our TTC journey, many months ago, I was so optimistic, I imagined myself announcing the pregnanc ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

McClintock Effect....

Have you heard about the McClintock Effect? It is a theory, based on an actual study of 135 college dorm resid ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Vitex users please READ!!!!

OK. After my last cycle (which lasted 50 days) I began taking Vitex, hoping to shorten my cycles again, as the ...

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

The Cycle That Never Ends

:wave: Greetings TTCers :wave: I wanted to start a thread for us ladies who are cursed with long and unpre ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Symptom Spotter Here!

I am a symptom spotter. Even when I try not to symptom spot, I catch myself doing it anyway. I justify this by ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Weird Dreams Anyone??

Its been a while since I wrote. Mostly because TTC #2 turned out to be a lot harder than expected. However, as ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Getting Discouraged -- Just Blah

Well, I have been TTC #2 now for 7 months. It's not very long compared to what other women endure, but for me ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago