Community post

Discussion

Weird Dreams Anyone??

Its been a while since I wrote. Mostly because TTC #2 turned out to be a lot harder than expected. However, as my 6th cycle of TTC closes I wanted to make a note about an odd dream I had, or rather a small part of it.

My husband woke me early to tell me he had picked up my prescriptions, I fell back to sleep instantly. I began to dream right away, in my dream I picked up one prescription and pulled it out of the white paper bag, I could hear the bag crumpling as I did so. The bottle looked unfamiliar, nothing like any I had ever had so I rolled the bottle around in my hand so that I could read the label.

For some reason I had trouble focusing on the printed label. I had to try a couple times before I could see the words. It was one of my regular prescriptions but the word BABY was typed before the medication name.

Weird. Its been on my mind all day.

Probably focusing too much on trying. I am pretty sure I did not ovulate this cycle, never got a positive OPK and only missed testing for a few days while I was out. I did have fertile mucus but that doesn't mean anything because my mucus is never consistent with my cycle timing anymore. I usually get EWCM right before AF, then creamy, watery, or all out dry the rest of the time. Just figured I would share my interesting dream.

Have you had any odd dreams? Tell us about them! =)

User Image

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It is funny that you mentioned that. I had a super wierd dream last night. I am getting close to my AF day and I am so dreadfully scared of getting it. I just hope not!

My dream was more absurd and kind of disturbing. I saw the funeral of my grandma and my late uncle. It is really wierd but may have something to do with the fact that I lost both my grand parents in last few months.

I was wondering if this had anything to do with pregnancy. We only did the BD once but it was right around my ovulation. So, I'm really hoping for some early signs with fingers crossed.

Good to see your post!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo