Community post

Journal

CD 61

So at what point can I say, "To hell with the tests, I'm pregnant."? Still no AF. Tested twice 2 weeks apart, both BFNs.

My nips and tatas still hurt like crazy.
Still sick when I wake up.
Feels like the fires of hell dwell in my belly after I do eat.
Wee all of the time.
Back aches
A crazy sense of smell.

Short story - So the other night, I went in the kitchen at my mom's. All I could smell was apples. But there were no apples in sight. I was on a mission. Checked her auto-spray smell good stuff, it was sunflowers and spring time. Opened the fridge, check the applesauce, not it, checked the apples in the crisper, not them. Opened the pantry and spotted a big bottle of unopened apple juice. Picked it up, cracked it open and gave it a sniff. DING DING DING! Now how did I smell that, over everything else?

Fruits are terrible. They all taste really sour!
Always wanting something starchy, probably to smother the fire in my belly!
Emotional. No, really. I am on meds to keep me mellowed, and lately I am tears, growls, and insecurities.
Tired, but can't sleep. Ugh!
Hot!
Always feel leaky...erm down there.

So I would be around 8+4 right now if I were indeed expecting. I think I will give AF until Friday to show, and then call the Doc to see if she will put in an order for some bloods for me. Until then, I will just treat my body like there is a bun in there.

User Image

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I have been told there comes a time that levels will not read or show positive on a home pregnancy test! I dunno my sister found out she was preggo at 6 wks through blood test. She took home tests and nothing came back positive

Mill

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo