Community post

Journal

Current (and ongoing) Cycle 104 Days

I've been off for a while now. Mostly because CTP only tracks cycles up to 70 days so it was really just a constant reminder of how screwed up my body really is. So tomorrow is CD 104 for me. No bfp, no spotting, nothing at all but what could be pg or AF symptoms throughout this whole time.

I have called my doctor several times and she is unconcerned about the sudden change in my cycles over the last year. I on the other hand am terrified of the possible implications, especially when I am trying to conceive before I turn 35 and risks begin to skyrocket. I am at my wits end at this point. Plagued with all of the what if's,and just flat out dedepressed.

So tomorrow will mark the onset of my longest cycle ever times two. I will test one last time. And then... When I get that bfn I don't know. I'm lost. I will write again when something happens...hopefully my body will u pause and something will happen.

???? dust to you all and God bless you. I pray that your prayers are answered and your lives are filled with light and love.

User Image

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo