Community post

Journal

CD 65

Called my GP today. She was too busy to schedule me an appointment, refused to order bloods for me until she sees me, her nurse said she would call me back and never did, and the receptionist said there were no open appointments until the last week of Feb. I think I have about had it with her.

So, I decided to spend the money on an FRER....it was negative. Waste of money.

Pretty much I am at the point where I give up. Mentally and emotionally, I cannot keep at this when my body wants to act pregnant even though there are no real FACTS to back it up.

I am pretty sure there is something terribly wrong with me now. I am gaining weight so fast (18 lbs since November) when I haven't gained an ounce in 8 years. I am sick all of the time, nothing tastes good or right, I have no energy, cramp every day, my periods gradually got more and more irregular since TTC and now seem to have stopped completely. And to top it all off I am turning into a MAN!!! (Growing hair on my chin now).

I give up.

User Image

1 Comment • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Hey there! Have you looked into asking your ob/gyn about PCOS? The weight gain, hair growth, and irregular periods are dead giveaways.

I went through the same thing with all the symptoms until af just stopped all together. I haven't had af since December 2013. JUST went to see my gyn last week because of insurance issues. Luckily I have found a great gyn and she is very supportive.

Best of luck to you!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo