Posts by T&Asbaby

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

5 weeks pregnant but not sure of symptoms. Help.

Hi everyone! This month I FINALLY got that BFP! Today, I am 5 weeks to the day but I am wondering if anyone ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Question about Clomid

I am on first round of CLomid cycle days 5-9. I accidentally missed the dose on CD 6, but resumed on CD 7. T ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Need advice about CLomid

Hi Everyone. If you all could share your experiences with the use of CLomid to achieve pregnancy, it would be ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Torn- up gut

Anyone have a really upset GI tract before a BFP. Not just nausea, but upset in all the other ways, too?

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Are Fertility Monitors worth the money?

I've been using opk's for 5 months now and find my surge but I'm still not pregnant. Was wondering if it's w ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Pelvic Ultrasonogram or HSG? Some advice would be appreciated.

I have a pelvic ultrasound scheduled for Monday because of intermittent mild pain in my left ovary. The ul ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

The question I can't seem to find answers to. Help!!!!

Okay so I've been researching trying to figure out how one gets pregnant from days to a week before ovulation. ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Questions about using Mucinex

This cycle we used PreSeed and opk's. Our timing was right but I'm thinking AF is coming tomorrow anyway. I d ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Thick, white cm after ovulation different for me. Pregnant or not pregnant. For fun, you all vote

Im 3-4 dpo and since yesterday ive noticed leukorrea - thick, white cm. this cycle. Though I have heard its ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Pink/Brown discharge showing last two days (10-12 dpo).

Wondering if I should try to test. Currently on CD 12. Felt a mild cramping on CD 9. Past two days have smal ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago