Community post

Question

Questions about using Mucinex

This cycle we used PreSeed and opk's. Our timing was right but I'm thinking AF is coming tomorrow anyway. I do hope I'm wrong, though. Anyway, I'm thinking I might try using Mucinex this month to further assist with my cm quality. Anyone know when to take it exactly? Anyone have success with it?

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I started using it this month. I bought the 12 hour release one. I take it in the evening with dinner bc we usually bd at bedtime.

11 years ago

U want the regular mucinex/robitussin/benylin with no letters after the name. The only active ingredient should be guaifenesin, and u want a total of 600mg (max) per day, broken up in to 3 doses. Usually ends up being 1 tsp 3x/day. It works very fast so be prepared.

11 years ago

How soon before ovulation should I start the regimen?

11 years ago • Post starter

It's been 9 weeks since this question was posted.. wondering if anyone found success with mucinex?
I'm trying it this month for the first time. We have been TTC for four months now.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo