Community post

Question

5 weeks pregnant but not sure of symptoms. Help.

Hi everyone!
This month I FINALLY got that BFP! Today, I am 5 weeks to the day but I am wondering if anyone else who is about this far along feels the need to test again to make sure you're still pregnant. Okay, I do seem to be outgrowing my bra already and I have heartburn some of the time. I am definitely MOODY. However, no real nausea, vomiting, extreme fatigue- nothing like that. Is this normal at this point? Don't get me wrong. I don't want to be sick. I just keep feeling like I should feel more pregnant.

Poll:
This is normal at this stage (6 votes)
COntact your doc (0 votes)

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I was the same as you, the first and only changes I really noticed was outgrowing my bra, especially when I have a big bust as it is. Trust me, make the most of this time whilst you can, because a week or so later I had not only extreme tiredness and sore boobs, but horrible morning sickness that lasted all day, every day. I have lost seven pounds (yes seven pounds) through being sick and vomiting every other hour. Luckily Im a curvy girl in the first place or I would be worried.

Good Luck. Healthy and Happy 9 months :)

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago

I'm nearly 12 weeks and still have no decent symptoms!! :D

10 years ago

Im around the same. No nausea. Just crying over everything!!!! LOL Don't worry!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo