Posts by T&Asbaby

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Taking a look back

It's amazing looking back at these entries. Been nearly 2 years since I posted that photo of those positive pr ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

BFP @ 16 dpo

Im so glad my husband insisted I take a test on Aug. 21st. I thought for sure I was out because I truly did fe ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

5 weeks pregnant but not sure of symptoms. Help.

Hi everyone! This month I FINALLY got that BFP! Today, I am 5 weeks to the day but I am wondering if anyone ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Wednesday,August 21, 2013- Cycle 8 was the charm. BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, dreams really do come true. I guess the Clomid and Preseed really helped this time. I truly was shocked ...

4 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD 17 Ovulation Day- I think, anyway First ovulation on Clomid.

So this morning the second day of positive opk, LH surge was at its peak (test line nearly neon!) and around ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Cd 16 Aug. 5 temp up to 97.97 but positive opk this am

So, this morning, the opk read either positive or awfully darn close. If it isn't this am, it will be by this ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 15: Sunday, August 4, 2013

Well, I did a bit of research today and discovered that my temp dip may be due to impending ovulation. SOme w ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD 15 August 4th my chart sucks

Okay, all through CD 13 I was pretty much ithe 97.6 range. Yesterday woke up way early and temped out at97.27 ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Question about Clomid

I am on first round of CLomid cycle days 5-9. I accidentally missed the dose on CD 6, but resumed on CD 7. T ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD 12 Aug. 1, 2013

This is second day after last Clomid. Yesterday was a negative opk. No false positives. Will test again this ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago