Community post

Journal

CD 15: Sunday, August 4, 2013

Well, I did a bit of research today and discovered that my temp dip may be due to impending ovulation. SOme women will experience a drop in temps before the egg decides to break out on her own each month. I'm no expert, but I am not sure how far in advance the temp dip begins. I was at 97.7 on Friday. Sat and Sun I was at 97.27 and 97.21. Saturday, my temp was taken over an hour earlier than usual, but today it was right on time yet in tune with yesterday's temp. At any rate, I'm keeping an eye on it and testing with opk's. With the dip in temps and the point I'm at in my cycle, I am expecting a positive any day now. All opk's today were negative (I tested 4 times to ensure I would not miss even a short LH surge). Did BD today in the late morning. Also Bd'd yesterday. Still feeling twinges and pains near right ovary (started yesterday). I'm excited as I NEVER feel anything going on in that ovary- always the left for me in the last 7 months. So, I keep thinking Clomid must be working on something.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo