Posts by T&Asbaby

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

CD 11-July 31,2013 last Clomid tab last night w ow, I'm crabby!

Temp 97.71 this morning per usual. Just finished Clomid last night and am waiting until tomorrow evening to st ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Need advice about CLomid

Hi Everyone. If you all could share your experiences with the use of CLomid to achieve pregnancy, it would be ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Saturday, June 27, 2013 CD 7

I was feeling really bloated and my stomach a bit upset last night. Whether from the CLomid the evening befor ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

July 26, 2013 CD 6

Temp this morning was up slightly. Perhaps it's from the Clomid. Tonight I'll take it just before bed as I'm ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

July 25, 2013 CD 5

Just started first round of Clomid today@ 50mg. So far doing okay

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Trying to Conceive over 35

Would love to hear from all of you over 35 who are ttc or have had success ttc after 35. Please share your ex ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

July 23, 2013-CD 3

Just wanted to note for self that AF is more of a normal period this month- as in the way it used to be. It's ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

July 12, 2013 CD 22

I had the positive opk on cd 16. I assume ovulation happened the following day but I don't know. This month, ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

July 22,2013 CD 2

As Kate Middleton delivered a new prince to England today, I am , of course, hoping that I will give birth to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

July21, 2013 CD1-here we go with cycle 8 of TTC

Well, I'm getting to the point of feeling desperate. Pregnancy test is a BFN! Despite knowing that it can ofte ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago