Community post

Question

Need advice about CLomid

Hi Everyone. If you all could share your experiences with the use of CLomid to achieve pregnancy, it would be great. My OBGyn just prescribed 50 mg of Clomid for this cycle to see if it will give us a boost. We have no known male factor nor any ovulation or endo disorder. Thus, this is just to experiment. Anyone have any luck using it with just unexplained infertility?

Poll:
Worked well for us (5 votes)
Made no difference at all (0 votes)

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I only got pregnant on cycle 5 of clomid the First Time. Now on cycle 2. So dont get discouraged if it doesnt work the First cycle! X

10 years ago

It took us two rounds of 50 mg, and 1 round of 100 mg of Clomid to get pregnant. I agree with autumn7, it doesn't always work the first round so keep your chin up. :o)

10 years ago

I have done 5 cycle of 50 mg and 1 cycle of 100 mg, I got pregnant that cycle of 100 mg, unfortunately i had a miscarriage 5 weeks later but I am still hoping that this could be the month, I back on 100 mg when aunt flow comes this month. Good luck and loads of baby dust to you all.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo