Community post

Journal

July 26, 2013 CD 6

Temp this morning was up slightly. Perhaps it's from the Clomid. Tonight I'll take it just before bed as I'm told it can help women avoid unpleasant headaches while on the 5- day Clomid regimen. Hoping this is our month. I'm not expecting anything as many women say it takes more than one round. However, one just never knows what might happen. If we conceive, the baby would be due in late April. Have to set up SA for hubby to test motility and morphology. We know his count is fine as that has been tested before. Of course, things can change but I anticipate that he will test fine- assuming we can get the sample. That will be the challenge because we have to do it there instead of at home. My husband isn't one to gratify himself so how this is going to work I don't know. Thus, I will need to help with retrieval.

2 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

i am on first month of clomid cd 8! best of luck!

User Image

10 years ago

I am on 2nd month of Clomid, 100 mg. I am day 10dpo! I feel ya on the headaches! I got a awful headache, days 3-5.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo