Community post

Question

Pink/Brown discharge showing last two days (10-12 dpo).

Wondering if I should try to test. Currently on CD 12. Felt a mild cramping on CD 9. Past two days have small amount of pink/brown discharge when I wipe with an occasional very mild cramp. I am not due for AF for at lease another 4 to 5 days and I usually don't spot in between. Implantation bleeding maybe?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

It could be implantation bleeding. I do not know how your holding out :)

11 years ago

Jwlwth4,
Thanks for the answer. I'm thinking I may just be starting early. Seems to be turning to a red color now, but it's still only present when I wipe. Not sure what's going on, but I'm waiting on an appointment with an OBGYN. I do kinow that AF last month was very light and only lasted about 3 days. Usually, I start heavy and taper off. This month, I'm starting a bit earlier but it's reminiscent of last month. Of course, both months I had a cold right around the time I ovulated, so I think it's messing with my cycle. No real PMS symptoms this month, either. Been trying for only months, and on the first two months I tested as early as possible and was so disappointed. Having read a few things and taken some advice, I really don't want to test until I've missed AF. This does 2 things: Assures me of an accurate result and saves me the emotional up/down of a chemical pregnancy. Waiting protects my heart a little more. This way, if I lose a chemical preg, I likely won't know.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo