Posts by T&Asbaby

Questions  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

Anyone know whether they implanted a day or two later than usual - and get a BFP?

I am currently 12 dpo. Got a bfn this am. Think I may have implanted yesterday or possibly day before. Anyone ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone have skin rash on chest and shoulders.....

I am 10 dpo. Have had awful heartburn for 4 days, horrible headaches, tender nipples/ breasts, and a skin ras ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone feel fairly normal and get BFP?

At 11 dpo, I feel fairly normal. Last few days ive had headaches and heartburn. It stopped suddenly last nigh ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone had heartburn as an early sign?

Ive been having headaches all week and heartburn that comes and goes throughout the day and night since 6 dpo. ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Checking follicles? How do I do that?

I hear people talking about checking follicle sizes. How is this done?

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone had this experience ?

Today, I'm one day late and I'm 14-15 dpo. I noticed that there's been so sign of AF. My DH and I "danc ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Soreness in bbs tapering off. Should I even bother to test?

Not sure but think I may be out this month. Have had soreness on outsides and undersides of breasts for a good ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Re: breast tenderness on outer sides (underarms)

Hi everyone I'm 10 DPO and I have tenderness/ soreness/ dull aching along the outsides/ undersides of both br ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Severe Mood Swings. Feel like I'm crazy

HI everybody. Just wondering if anyone has mood swings that seem to be a bit beyond that of PMS. Past few day ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Sensitivity to temperatures anyone?

HI everyone I'm currently 9 DPO- not far along and not OVERLY symptomatic here but I am wondering if anyone e ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago