Community post

Discussion

Still have watery/slightly creamy CM after O

View Full Post

Are their any other ladies that have this too. I keep reading that after you O your Cm will dry up almost immediately yet mine has not.
I know for sure that I have O'ed.

Help!!!!!

Baby dust to all :)

124 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 124 Replies | Last Page

i'm goin to look into it :)

uh oh dh has come home from work and started throwing up. looks like im probably just getting ill

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Oh no :( Well I hope thats not the case for you.

I will still keep my fingers crosses for you.. I fyou do get sick I hope you get better quickly :)

12 years ago • Post starter

no doubt af will show anyway. still got a few days til my af is 'due'.
I am impressed with my closed cervix haha as ive had a child before I usually have a 'dimple' opening but now it's just not there, cervix feels hard and smooth and still high.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

no doubt af will show anyway. still got a few days til my af is 'due'.
I am impressed with my closed cervix haha as ive had a child before I usually have a 'dimple' opening but now it's just not there, cervix feels hard and smooth and still high.

12 years ago

Well I'm now CD38, but cervix is opening, boobs aren't sore today and I have lower abdominal pain. I think AF is slowly on her way. Just waiting for my cervix to drop and for me to get a migraine.

How you two getting on?

12 years ago

urgh had the urge to POAS though I know I shouldn't. surprise surprise so just waiting for af now

12 years ago

: ( sorry to hear that.

I caved as well and got a BFN but I'm hoping it still to early.. sad thingis my CP is medium and feels open.. urrrggg

Well I went to the toilet last night before bed and when I wiped I had brown blood.
Got up this morning to full heavy red flow.

So AF has arrived. I'm cycle day 2 I'd say but I am pleased I din't get my pre period migraine or bad temper and aside from cramp it's not too bad.

This cycle I'm going to use fertility vitamins, baby asprin, EPO, Green tea and soy.

Ah cycle 39

12 years ago

I think I'll be seeing the witch too here in a few days...bbs aren't sore anymore and I just don't feel anything.....I told DH last night that I think I'm gonna start and he seemed down. He was like" I could have sworn you were preggers"

Took another FRER and BFN..could still be early but I would think it would pickit up by now.Although I am only 11dpo.
Just trying to stay hopeful when I feel out for this month

I think I might start temping this next cycle....

Ellekayejaye- is EPO the one you only take up till O?? I thought I read that it can cause uterine contractions so you have to be care and not take it after O. I might be thinking of something else. Who knows anymore....

yup you take it from af to O. I really felt pregnant this month then suddenly my sore boobs disappeared and the nausea.
I dont think I'm ever going to get that bfp

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo